Timeless Adventures

Timeless Adventures

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

"The beautiful, breathtaking sunset smiles at me as I wave it goodbye, for the night is yet to come."

"
Running, running, running. The energy in my legs carries me as fast as the wind. Across the cliff, I go. Noticing the beautiful sunset and admiring the colors it brought to the sky. Hair flowing through the breeze. Timeless and free, how I live for these moments. From rock to rock, down to the forest I go. I leap at great heights, from cliff to cliff, over small rivers and streams, making my way to the deep forest. I swing through the branches and reach the highest point in the tallest tree of the jungle. I breathe and feel the sun glisten on my face.  The beautiful, breathtaking sunset smiles at me as I wave it goodbye, for the night is yet to come. Closing my eyes, I feel the gentle breeze and relax my mind. New adventures await us in the place called tomorrow.  Farewell dear sun, until we meet again. 

© 2018 dreamisnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful poem shared. Good to be with nature. Running or walking. I liked the drive and the positive energy of the story. Thank you Alexis for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


dreamisnowhere

5 Years Ago

Thanks for reading and thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed!
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I did enjoy and you are welcome Alexis.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 29, 2018
Last Updated on July 10, 2018

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing