Once Upon a Distant Life

Once Upon a Distant Life

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

"Once upon a distant life, we were together forever, side by side."

"
Once upon a distant life, when the world didn't seem so against the happy, 
when the world seemed peaceful and bright, there were two girls who were free and untroubled by the world.
Adventurous they were. It was them against the world. 
When all seemed to go downhill they stood fearlessly by each other's side. Criticised for being so lost in the clouds, no one understood them. No matter how much persecution, they took courage and pride in their strange qualities. 
So many sleepless nights out adventuring the world. They went from leaping puddles to puddles, to jumping
from cliff to cliff. Growing up together, they took risks unlike any other. They did the unthinkable. Year after year, they challenged the limits of the world. Taking each other's hand and jumping from a helicopter just to feel the wind in their hair, to feel the worries of life disappear, and to feel the rush of adrenalin was what they lived for.
Every day they lived to prove others wrong. They proved that they did not need money or fame as much as they needed each other. Their desires were not the same as everyone else's. They wanted true happiness but most importantly, they wanted to bring happiness to others by showing the true purpose of life. So many adventures they experienced. So many dangers stared them in their face throughout their times together. My best friend and I, against the world. She is gone but her memory lives on. Once upon a distant life, we were together forever, side by side. 

© 2018 dreamisnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good friends are never forgotten. I enjoyed how you told the story. We need good friends and many adventures. Thank you Alexis for sharing the amazing story and your memory.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 14, 2018
Last Updated on July 10, 2018

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing