Take Me Somewhere Nice

Take Me Somewhere Nice

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

Across the bridge, across the sunset.

"
The place you can only visit in your wildest dreams is the place I wish to be. A place where you feel the weight of life evaporate into thin air. There is a place where happiness overflows and time itself seems to be moving in slow motion. Time stands still just for you. It freezes in the moments you laugh and find peace with yourself. Looking around and finding bliss and perfection in the simple things you used to take for granted. Looking at those around you and feel joy in seeing them smile. This is the kind of place that allows you to escape from the worst part of yourself and feel content with the choices you have made. No regrets can follow you there. No evil exists and no enemies reside. Unfortunately, this place cannot be found by a human for we will destroy such a beautiful place with our stained hands. We will only see such a place when we become perfect and blameless. When we make no mistake and our hands are clean. Until then, until the day we find peace within ourselves, we will only fantasize about such a place and hope we will reach it someday. 

© 2018 dreamisnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on July 5, 2018
Last Updated on July 5, 2018

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing