Why fantasy?

Why fantasy?

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

"The world runs one way while I walk the opposite, simply because it is the right way."

"
The imagination in which I crave to get lost in is limitless and free. I get lost in a place where my mind can explore beyond the boundaries set by the rules of reality. The place to escape and forget the worries of this life, and to accomplish the actions no one has yet to achieve. I wish to live forever in the place where the impossible become possible for those who truly believe. Bound by the chains of pain and suffering, I cannot help but live in books and stories to block out the pain. I cannot help but crave a calming yet adventurous story to read so that I won't lose sight of my hopes and dreams. Fiction is my happy place. The place you call fantasy is my reality. 
The fact that you can make whatever crazy dream come to life, the fact that you can make all the pain in your life disappear, and the fact that you can control the moments in which you choose to live in forever, makes it pretty clear why I choose to live separated from the world.
 As an outsider, I am more free to be who I am. I can be a princess today and a pirate tomorrow. The world runs one way while I walk the opposite, simply because it is the right way. It is very easy to give into what the whole world is telling you to do. 
However, it is difficult to walk the other way while the world is walking against you. The world demands you keep your head out of the clouds and stuck in reality. 
I demand to aim higher than the clouds and never leave the heavens.

© 2018 dreamisnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on July 11, 2018
Last Updated on July 13, 2018

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing