Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jordan

My name is Azure. I like it, it fits me well. Especially since I'm blue. Most of us are grey since our ancestors were all primary colours, but every now and then one of us is a colour. Now if you're wondering - no I am not human. I can't tell you what planet I'm from or what to call me. I've been sworn to secrecy. The reason? I will be sent to a planet called Earth. What a weird name! I'm going to find more about the people that live there. It should be interesting. I have learned a lot about Earths' people already, but our scientists need more information. I'm 28 years old, well where I live anyways. I hear on Earth their years are shorter. This is because they are farther from their sun than we are from ours. So this is suppose to be a practical research opporation. Nothing else. Yeah, turns out it didn't go that way.

 

I landed on Earth on November the 16th. I landed on an island in the Arctic Circle called Ellesmere Island. Now, if you cam from a planet that is close to its' sun, you would know how biterly cold it was. Especially since our attire consists of shorts and a tank top on a regular basis. My indentificaation says that I am fourteen (apparently thats how old I look to you), and that my name is Azure Myst. No offense, but its kind of weird how you guys have two names instead of just one. On my home planet, we have only one. No one who is alive is allowed to have the same name, so we get some pretty creative names. There has been an Azure, but she lived centuries ago, so I'm good.

 

"Hey let me go!" I'm not trying to hurt you!" I screamed as two men dragged me towards a vehicle.

"We need to get her to the mental institute A.S.A.P." one man said to the other.

"Why?!" I asked.

"She's crazy, get her with the syringe and get her in the van!" said someone from somewhere else.

I felt a pinch in my side. I felt sleepy, despite the situation. What was in the syringe? I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

 



© 2013 Jordan


Author's Note

Jordan
so these are going to be some pretty short chapters in this book... hope you don't mind

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great, and you are not the only one with short chapters. (well... my chapters are kinda long)=)


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Jordan
Jordan

Ontario, Canada



About
SO... i guess i'm just an average 14-year-old girl. i love to write stories, i have at least 20 that i'm currently writting. oh yeah, i also love to read. my favorites are the hunger games by suzanne.. more..

Writing
Aurora and Nita Aurora and Nita

A Story by Jordan