Chapter one- The vision becomes reality

Chapter one- The vision becomes reality

A Chapter by bella_cullen

Unfortunately Cadhla attacked me right as Tyler's vehicle hit me. Next she threw Tyler's bumper on my neck,and she disappeared.
I collapsed on the ground, and I was very dizzy.
"Oh my god!" Tyler yelled, thinking his puny little vehicle had hurt me.He frantically took of his seat belt, and he tried to open the door. He was so freaked out that his hands were shaking which prevented him from opening the door.
"Come on!"he yelled as his heart rate was going fast.


"Huh?"I asked confused. "I could've swore I was dieing.
Huh. Oh well." I thought as I looked at her.
The bell rang and all of them went to class.
I stayed behind to try to figure out what that vision was.
Alice turned around and noticed me just standing there with a horrified expression on my cold skin.
"Edward?"she asked concerned.
I was still in the vision and in the vision, I wouldn't wake up for three days.
"Edward."she called shaking me. I soon came back to reality, and I sighed with relief. It was just a vision,it hadn't happened...yet.
" Hey Edward?"she asked. I was surprised that her voice was so quiet.
" Alice, what is it?" I asked concerned.
"I'm going to class now, are you still staying out here?"she asked looking into my eyes.
"Mhmm..." I mumbled quietly, still remembering the vision.
"I'll tell Mr. Dwayne you're not feeling well. Are you going to be okay for an hour?"Alice asked looking into my eyes again.
"I hope so." I sighed expecting Cadhla to attack me any minute now.
" Well, I better get to class. See you after the bell rings." Alice said smiling as she went in.
That smile was reassuring, and I didn't expect anything to happen to me.
Finally he opened the door, and he ran to my side.
"Edward!Edward!"he screamed trying to get me to respond.
As the poisonous venom of a Lycan filled my blood stream, my vision began to fade.
Meanwhile inside everyone heard a crash,and they jumped out of their seats.
"Oh no!" they all shouted as they frantically ran for the door.Once outside they saw what they think had happened,and they instinctively ran to my side.
"Edward?Edward!" Alice called very worried.
As the venom traveled from my brain to my heart, I was too dizzy to keep my eyes open, so I closed my eyes.
"Edward!No!Wake up!"Rosalie screamed.
Why?All I do is hurt people.
"Edward, can you hear me?If you can hear me grunt."Emmett asked concerned.
Just leave me alone, I don't want to hurt people any-wait what am I saying?That's the venom talking!
" He's not responding!What do we do?"Jasper asked freaking out.
"I don't know.Get Carlisle!"Alice demanded at the top of her lungs.
Tyler hadn't said anything for a while now, so I guess he's feeling guilty for something that wasn't his fault.



© 2009 bella_cullen


Author's Note

bella_cullen
this book will be this big due to my vision

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice starting chapter and it is constructed well, nice work. But I did get slightly lost during the end. I think you need to make evrything a bit more understanding. Because it may seem easier for the writer to understand but you've got to explain it a bit more to the reader because at this point they dont know anything about the story.
I"m not being mean I'm just helping you =-)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2009