once again...

once again...

A Story by Writing Angel

It was the fall night of October 24th when I was changed…I remember that night quite clearly. Me and my mother had just come out of the store, and had just started putting the groceries away when a sliver chain caught my eye. My mom saw my attention and hugged me close as if I was a newborn baby about to get taken.  After begging and pleading with my mom to get this mystical object she lightened up and let me go. At first she watched my every step but when I finally got there she seemed relieved. She then bent over to pick up the water and as if on cue a wind that seemed as strong as a wave came through and I felt myself being lifted and thrown onto someone’s back. I screamed for I knew it wasn’t my mother but as quickly as I screamed I heard my voice die for the speed of the thing carrying me was inhumanly possible. I felt my throat began to sore as my tears began to slow and I grew weary and with one last frightening deathly grip I found myself entranced with sleep.. The last thing I remember was hearing myself scream with pain as a pair of fangs entered my neck.

     October 25th?

    Today I’m not really sure what’s going on but it’s very strange. This morning I woke up to find myself in the woods but not only that I figured out something bigger.

 

I woke up to scenery of woods…no I was in the woods. At first I couldn’t remember anything but all of the memories came rushing back… my mom…the silver chain..The wind.. The screaming...The tears... the fangs. As if mechanically I slowly reached up to my neck only to realized there was no pain, no wound, but most of all no fangs. I began to think “was this all a dream?” if it was then why haven’t I awoken yet? All of a sudden my deep thoughts were interrupted by a sound. It was followed by a smell, it smelled better than homemade biscuits but sweeter than a newly baked chocolate cake. My attention averted immediately as  I began to feel a deep hunger. As if under hypnotism I began to walk sniffing and searching until I found it.. it was a deer about 2 ft away standing there not moving .it took everything in me not to drain this animal with every second but instead I held my breath and when I  let my breath go wind came hurling and scared the deer off. I began to realize every sense seemed to be more precise and clearer. I then looked down only to realize I was no longer the tan Indian I once was no I was a full blooded tribal Indian vampire but I feel something else running through my veins could I be something more?..From there a man came...one whom had stole me from the moment I saw his eyes...the fire in body wished to burn yet I didn’t want him to know that…yet as I thought to myself “I’m making an amazing poker face..he glanced down my body and met my eyes...Walking closer...

My back hit the tree with a thud yet as I was in shock at his speed I didn’t feel pain. He pulled me close and kissed me. This wasn’t a normal kiss..this was something else…something so strong I couldn’t contain myself as I continued to kiss him and pulling him closer to me with my arms wrapped around his head. I pulled my hands down his back pretty certain I was leaving scars...and moaned as he finally broke the kiss….we were both breathless as he leaned toward me once again heightening my reaction that I was desperately trying to hold back..he brushed my cheek with his soft lips and whispered “hello love..you are my mate..and the lost princess” ok I am pretty crazy and weird but a princess?..no ! .

Yet and once again I was proven wrong 

© 2016 Writing Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.O so this guy comes out of no where and decides you are a princess. XD that was too much, I thought she would suck the blood right out of him. woow you really got me there. Im not big into vampires but this was very interesting. like, like and like.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Writing Angel

8 Years Ago

thanks so much!
whoa!!! it blew my mind.... beautiful concept.... amazingly done....the intensity was superb.... full ratings....

Posted 8 Years Ago


Writing Angel

8 Years Ago

thanks....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2016
Last Updated on March 2, 2016

Author

Writing Angel
Writing Angel

About
I'm not like anyone else nothing better per say but nothing less every writer has story ... write yours more..

Writing