A Bit of Truth

A Bit of Truth

A Chapter by Benitoo

In Greek, the word for History is Historia, which means "inquiry, or knowledge acquired by investigation". Now to me, that sounds like the perfect definition of Science! It also sounds like a Search for Truth, or Philosophy. And All These Things Are Part of and Contain and Are the Same as Another Thing Called Art. THere is an Art of Science, and an Art of every Science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Physiology, Psychology, History, Medicine, etc., and All the Subsets and Specialties Withing These), and the re is an Art of Writing, and of Painting, and Music, and Dancing, and Sculpting, and THinking, and Listening, and Sports, and to ALl THese Things There Is Also a Science, That Is Intertwined and One With the Art of Them. Everything One Does Is Art Because Art Is Thee (THe->teh->theee->...) Same As Life and Life Is The Same As Art. Everyone Lives a Life of Art, and Lives Life As AN Art. 
Can You Guess WHat the Greatest Art Is ? 
Hint - I Haven't Mentioned It Yet, Except (Perhaps?) IN SYnonym.


© 2014 Benitoo


Author's Note

Benitoo
This is (a Rough Draft,?) written in Stream of Consciousness, I fixed a lot of mistakes, but left some funny ones on purpose (while typing I pretty much spelled every Thing and There as THing and THere) just go with it, read it for the Substance and Flow

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 24, 2014
Last Updated on August 24, 2014


Author

Benitoo
Benitoo

NYC, NY



About
So many mistakes Which seem inevitable in the course of trying I was only trying to be But I've made people mad And made others cry Hurt myself beyond repair And I can see some of the future Mi.. more..

Writing