A season of loneliness

A season of loneliness

A Poem by lonely heart
"

A season of loneliness you go through when you take love for granted. What you may do in the beginning stages in a mans point of view and how he'd feel when he lost a good woman.

"
Darkness in my life, A cloud of loneliness over my head, I work day and night with no joy, but a smile, yet on the inside I'm dead... At night i get rained on with so many thoughts. I drown in my own tears suffering from this loss, I look to my left pillow, empty. I look to the drawers you left open.. Empty. You left the closet light on, its still on... And empty. Everything you threw is still on the floor, since you been gone i dont bother locking the front door. The enemy has stole the only thing with real value. And i crying because i didnt know the blessing when i had you. I used to go to bed everyday with a beautiful angel next to me. Now i go to bed with just me. A spirit of loneliness is lying next to me, silently reminding me of my angels memories. I Hear whispers at night, none of them are good, just saying the word "lonely" id die if i could. When i step out of bed, the floor is so cold, even that reminds me how hurt i am in my soul, i know your not coming back yet i can still hear your voice, I brake down even more when think of your distant joy..... Off somwhere else getting what i didnt give at home. Now everyday me and loneliness sit and mourn because your gone... The only thing that gives me a tiny good feeling, as i stare up i see all of your laughter and joy.... The good memories i watch them in my bedroom ceiling.....Me and loneliness.

© 2015 lonely heart


Author's Note

lonely heart
what do you think of the feel and emotion? Is it realistic? Ive been through this, but i hope I'm not the only one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on April 4, 2015
Last Updated on April 4, 2015