Out of Love ....

Out of Love ....

A Chapter by Dear Aurth,

At times I feel to hurt you with the same intensity you have tore me. I wish I could also be angry at times. I wish I could have tried being jealous at times. I wish I could also have built up a bit of ego in me. I wish I could also have the words to taunt you and not even think what I talk will hurt you. I wish I could reveal the scars I bore all this while, no but I can't find any to show because I love you and that covers all your shortcomings. You have words to write what you feel, fingers to type them and hurt me at times but not my heart to know what I feel. Know one thing I don't regret any moment with you, my mistakes I have accepted. The way I am I have already stated which is hard to accept by you. Words are very important like if you don't hear miss you the whole day you would be restless. If I reply with OK and hmmm you will be wondering its your mistake or am angry. But when I say that its not like that I have feelings for you true and I don't have anyone to take your love from me this wont ever effect you. I realized a lot less in the years I have spend with you. what I see mostly is am going to snatch a lot from you and what I have to offer compare to the sacrifices you will do are all worthless and doubtful. I totally understand. I am happy with you. I have decided to love you and give you the happiness you deserve may be not like rich love with expensive gifts well you never have burdened me ever. I have to give time to let you understand that's what I learned, through what saw mostly and until then I'll accept whatever side I have to face yours or ours.

I am just scare of one thing ....


© 2015 Dear Aurth,


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
alf
Wow!! So passionate and heartfelt!!! This is such a vivid portrayal of inner feelings!!! Well done, alf

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very open and raw. A few sentences throughout were choppy, but other than that, it flowed nicely. Well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on May 31, 2015


Author

Dear Aurth,
Dear Aurth,

Mumbai, Christian, India



About
Crazy guy ... I never stop dreaming and I write what I dream of .pray .love .live more..

Writing