WHO IS SHE?

WHO IS SHE?

A Poem by BIIKAY

Who you's or who me's?

no, who is she?

A girl confused with her clear concious?

Maybe a chick trying to sort through a serious conflict?

What about a woman who has a clear views and no issues?

Perhaps a lady who feels nothing and acts so bitter and shady?

Keep asking her and maybe she'll tell.

All it may take is one person to reach out to her to get her out of her shell.

But for now who are you to judge when your feet dont walk these shoes?

You dont know her life, she probabaly wondering the same about all you who's.

 

BIIKAY-

 

 

 

 

© 2012 BIIKAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good poem. I like the flow or words and thoughts. Hard to pin down people. people hiding behind fake smiles and lies. Good to have people we can be real with. I enjoyed the poem. Open the door to conversation and thoughts. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BIIKAY

11 Years Ago

aww thank you!!! I am not sure what I was thinkn wirh this one but when I was done I was like ooo ok.. read more



Reviews

'All it may take is one person to reach out to her to get her out of her shell.
But for now who are you to judge when your feet dont walk these shoes?
You dont know her life, she probabaly wondering the same about all you who's.'

That's really marvelous Biikay, I love your perspective. A very nice poem :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BIIKAY

11 Years Ago

aww ^-^ It was def sumn I was not sure what I was doing....I kinda like it not my fav tho! but thank.. read more
A very good poem. I like the flow or words and thoughts. Hard to pin down people. people hiding behind fake smiles and lies. Good to have people we can be real with. I enjoyed the poem. Open the door to conversation and thoughts. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BIIKAY

11 Years Ago

aww thank you!!! I am not sure what I was thinkn wirh this one but when I was done I was like ooo ok.. read more
This is an interesting piece I must say and a little work could do a great magic. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Am on a real roller coaster reviewing your poems this morning this is my first big dip though. This piece has too many questions and the mirror reflections don't work for me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


John - I agree..this is def my worst peice I've wrote. I am not sure what I was thinking....lol but practice makes perfect right? :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this b! :) very interesting, we all put up a front at times and there's more to us than what meets the eye.

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOL! AWSOMEEE :))) omg I dont even know what I was thinking when I wrote this. so...WHO IS SHE??? :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Who is she ? No one gonna now
Who is she ? We will not know
Don't think you know her
You don't even know yourself
a tried to a little poem right now .... :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 28, 2012
Last Updated on August 28, 2012

Author

BIIKAY
BIIKAY

NORTHROYALTON, OH



About
Hey guys Im Bethany and I love to get lost in my own crazy thoughts. I love writing and I enjoy reading others work too.I'm here to enjoy I refuse to correct or critique. I will only say good things. .. more..

Writing
Mascra tears Mascra tears

A Poem by BIIKAY



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Daily Daily

A Poem by Sirius King