Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
War Versus Peace

War Versus Peace

A Chapter by Bethany Michaels
"

First chapter of the book.

"





WAR VERSUS PEACE


Since the beginning of history, one group of people have periodically waged war and fought against another with a goal to attain power or control. Today, there still exists those seemingly uncivilized, unrefined people that sabotage other’s positivity because of their own ignorant insecurities and compounded hate. They are the envious, the insecure, and the repressed. They include both intelligent and ignorant people of the world. They are the maniacal egotists who want to destroy you and your beliefs and magnify theirs.

There also exists polished and civilized individuals who reach for inner peace, reflected in their positive contributions and actions in the world. They are the logical, educated and genuine, who spread their optimistic efforts with others to build a more harmoniously functioning world.

To achieve peace within any society requires pragmatic people to exercise practical methods within a real world. It takes a movement of people who acknowledge that in the real world, there are good people who benefit society in a positive fashion and there are evil people who commit human atrocities. In order to prevent disruption of peace: all wars, systematic killings, and power struggles must cease. Control must be relinquished and love for humanity must prevail.

Within Humantics, you will discover a universally effective solution to halt those bent on destroying the lives of others.

 

To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history? �"Cicero



© 2012 Bethany Michaels


Author's Note

Bethany Michaels
You can read more at Amazon. We'd love your review! http://www.amazon.com/Humantics-ebook/dp/B0093858UC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346352660&sr=8-1&keywords=humantics

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012
Tags: war, peace, humanity