Loving Someone Who Don't Love Back...

Loving Someone Who Don't Love Back...

A Story by WritersSoul
"

She loves with all her heart, he'll just stamp on it...

"
She tore at her diary pages, getting sick and unhealthy of loving someone who doesn't love her back. Her heart ache of the endless smiles, looks and feelings she felt and encountered.
 She felt like dying all the time he was there, felt like punching him. From the times he flirted with girls, when he knew she was desprately in love with him it was sickening to even look at him. His looks caused wounds on her beaten heart, he basically walked all over it, made it bleed endlessly, making her eyes sting with salty tears and throat ache with choked back sobbing.
She cried at nigh so her parents couldn't hear, she made sure no-one knew she couldn't eat for days until she felt soo sick she had one crisp. She couldn't survive much longer, then just when she thought it was okay... He turns around, and smiles that beautiful smile that makes her smile back. That automatically makes her face move, make her fall in love again... Knowing that it'll always be this way, no matter how much in love she was with him, she'd always fall, harder and harder....
She hated all the teasing from him, using the advantages that he had against her.
Then he just pays attention to her, focuses on just her, and it makes her heart smile too. She can't see it, but she feels like her heart smiles, from the way it feels like a good ache when she talks to him. It maybe just in her head, but he makes her day as always when he'll smile at her, when he'll talk to her, when he'll tease her, and most of all ....When he'll look at her with those eyes that take her aback, that makes her want to not look anywhere else....
She is forever spellbound, and she can't stop where her heart leads her....

© 2011 WritersSoul


Author's Note

WritersSoul
This is partly where i am in my life

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Wow i love it.Very heart felt write here. I to have been in this place of no return and it`s hard to seen them day in and day out.Great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Btw, forgive my spelling mistakes :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011

Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..