The Begining

The Begining

A Chapter by Bexlovesyou19
"

How it all came to be for Bex and Zack.

"

At first it was just a normal day of mine and Zack's first day for kindergarten. I was wearing my favorite blue dress and my mom put my black hair in pigtails with blue ribbon. My mom held my hand and walked me down the hall to my classroom. Then she stopped and talked to Zack's mom, my mom and her are really good friends and so is her son and I, who's name by the way is Zack. We came over all the time for play dates. We reached the classroom and my mom looks like she is going to cry, so I hug her tightly and I see Zack do the same with his mom. “I love you Bex." I heard my mom whisper to me. “I love you to mommy." I hugged her again and she let go. Then Zack and I switch moms. "Have a good day sweet heart, watch Zack for me." She hugs me and smiles and I hug her back. “Alright I will but no promises." I whisper and giggle and she laughs at me and hugs me again. Zack pokes me from be hide and I turn to him and  we held hands and walked into the classroom together.
* * *
Before I knew it, it was lunch time. Zack and I sat alone together and I had pizza for the first time and to be honest it didn't really taste good. Zack started talking about how amazing and nice his new maid named lady was. So I started talking about my big brother named Max and how powerful and smart he is. After I was done picking at my pizza the teacher finally lets us out side. The playground had a lot of slides and things to climb but I wanted to play in the sand box cause I never seen sand before. Zack and I held hands and ran to the sand box. I let it run though my fingers a few times I really liked the feeling. Then I heard someone  be hide me. “Hey look at the little babies in the sand box!" Before I knew it my head was forced into the sand. I couldn't breathe I kept getting sand in my nose and my mouth, I started to wiggle and scream but he pushed me more into the sand. My noses began to bleed and my bottom lip torn opened. All I could see was my blood. I could hear the kid laughing and Zack screaming and yelling his little heart out. The kid got off of me and started beating Zack over and over again. I puked up blood and sand, but that's when I heard Zack scream, when I looked at him he was growling red. His blonde hair turned to black with red strips, and then his blue eyes turned a silver color. Something in my gut told me that is not Zack anymore, the new Zack twisted the kids’ neck, which caused him to die, and then the new Zack stabbed the kid over and over again. There was so much blood. I puked up more sand and blood. The new Zack came up to me and pat my back trying to help me relax a bit. "My name is Rick, you don't look well so I'm going to leave but I will be back, alright?" I didn't say a word He stares at me and then he glows red again. Then I passed out.
***
I woke up in my room with my mom and Max on my bed side. My mom told me Zack's family has a secret. Each person born in his family has 3 souls. One is there main self’s, second one transforms when he or she is really mad, the third one transforms when he or she is about to die. Zack's soul is the main one or the first soul, Rick is the second one, and Izzy is the third one. Zack's family was cursed because his great great great great grandparent ‘s was a scientist and they would steal bodies out of their graves and test them and one witch got mad and cursed them. Each person in Zack's family has a watcher to watch over them so that the other souls don't take over and show the world their secret and there watcher stays with them for the rest of their life. That's when my mom held my hand and Max got mad and left the room. “Bexter they want you to be Zack's watcher." The next day I began my training.



© 2013 Bexlovesyou19


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Bexlovesyou19
no bad reviews please, i really really do my best with spelling and what not so please be nice.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh Bex! I love this, i love everything about your story! I cant wait till you get to the next chapter!!! :) I love how your name is Bexter too lol :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Bexlovesyou19

10 Years Ago

lol bexter was my role playing charter and this, and i wrote this in 8th garde and im finally postin.. read more
UseMeAbuseMeCureMe

10 Years Ago

oh? i always wondered why we called you that lol :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: first day of school, bullying, family secret


Author

Bexlovesyou19
Bexlovesyou19

Bay City , MI



About
I'm not sure what to do with my life but I think to share my work and art with others. more..

Writing