Crappuccino

Crappuccino

A Story by Mirza Mehak
"

Just a passing thought on a thoughtful day

"

I try to move the froth aside with the tiny headed spoon, just to get a glimpse of the actual complexion of my dear companion, but the froth around quickly fills up the space. I take a long sip, hoping to suck up enough foam to unveil the face of the taste, but however hard or quick I do it the foam remains on a tight guard. Why is it hiding?
Is it a blend of modesty with fear? Fear of it's face being disliked ?
Does it not realize that I am already attracted to it to be thinking so much about it. Fate got us together the minute I choose it randomly from the dizzying list. When my eyes closed at the first sip like toes curling at a kiss, it must have prided itself of its calming effect on my stressed mind. My once nervous palms have cuddled in its warmth long enough to show how comfortable I am with it. The number of hurried sips that I devoured shows I love its taste and feel. And now its been my single point of attention for long enough to show I love its company.
Then why is it hiding it's face? If everything else is going for us I am sure looks don't matter.
But then, why am I trying so hard to see a glimpse of it's face?

© 2015 Mirza Mehak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Curiosity gets the better of us and we often despise not being able to satisfy that curiosity. However, like all love affairs, there needs to remain an air of mystery so I would suggest that the dark liquid, hiding beneath the foam in your cup, is making sure you will come back for more, and more, and more :) .. I am enjoying these little descriptive writes and the glimpses into the working of your writing mind :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

the sense of sight overpowers the others because of it's quick judgement. In today's time we conveniently overrule the objections of our other senses and the decision of sight sustains, however dishonest and delusional it may be.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Curiosity gets the better of us and we often despise not being able to satisfy that curiosity. However, like all love affairs, there needs to remain an air of mystery so I would suggest that the dark liquid, hiding beneath the foam in your cup, is making sure you will come back for more, and more, and more :) .. I am enjoying these little descriptive writes and the glimpses into the working of your writing mind :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015

Author

Mirza Mehak
Mirza Mehak

mumbai, maharashtra, India



About
SIMPLE. POETIC. ROMANTIC. SURVIVOR. more..

Writing
Mixed Compassion Mixed Compassion

A Screenplay by Mirza Mehak