L.L.

L.L.

A Poem by Poeticme

Its been a longtime, since my pen stroked a page,like a wild animal it feels the poet in me,as been locked away in a cage.The love of my life waits for my words and rhymes,I know this for shes told me a million times.The wall in my head has finally came crushing down,now she can trade in for a smile,and throw away that frown.

 

Someone pinch me because I'm dreaming,is the thought that crosses my mind,not another women like her,will you ever find.So completely commited to this love that we share,so many ways I know,she will always be there.We laugh the day away as two friends will,and at night I cannot find words,for the way she makes me feel.

 

Her beauty is breathtaking,her goodbyes are heartbreaking,her kiss I am sure,is completely earthshaking.I want her to know that she makes me happy,thats why I sit here,and write words so sappy.When she has a bad day,I want her to know,that I am here and always will be,I will never go.

 

When shes away my head is reeling I miss her smile,and that warm loving feeling.Could there ever be a more perfect women than mine,you could try and find one,but I dont think we have time.For this worlds getting old,and it will not always be turning,But,the flaming love I have for her,will forever be burning.

© 2017 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

And yes that's my LL....See???,...I made her smile again

Posted 7 Years Ago


Well you definatly have NOT lost your touch! another beautiful poem written from the heart with so much feeling, so much love. Your writing is special in a way I have not seen elsewhere (at least not yet) you have no fear of love or speaking of it and especially here, you say she missed your words so you picked your pen up and broke down that wall, for her. You are her hero. You are both extremely lucky and blessed and I hope you will stay that will till the earth stops its turning. Congrats on another beautiful poem friend. ;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


oh i loved this poem so much
this woman that you are talking about is very lucky to know someone who is this deep with their love and affection

very touching and lovely =)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on March 13, 2017

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Thank God Thank God

A Poem by Mr. Lopez


RAIN ON ME RAIN ON ME

A Poem by Poeticme