DIVISIVE NEA POLICIES CREATE CAMPUS SOCIOPATHS

DIVISIVE NEA POLICIES CREATE CAMPUS SOCIOPATHS

A Story by bigfootprint
"

Perverted guidance is like tainted vaccine -- it can kill you.

"

DIVISIVE NEA POLICIES CREATE CAMPUS SOCIOPATHS

A Story by bigfootprint

“Perverted guidance is like tainted vaccine -- it can kill you.”

 

 

    A school teacher has uncovered a plot by two Florida school girls to kill nine people. That teacher should get a presidential citation for being a great American -- if the story proves true and motivations honorable. It could take a lifetime to rescue two such warped psyches and restore mental health.

    Still, the incident focuses attention on a serious problem miring public education. I find it hard to be forgiving of an education system that nurtures psychopaths in the name of political correctness. Perverted guidance is like tainted vaccine -- it can kill you. Corporal punishment may prove less scarring than immoral subversion.

   The National Education Association cherry-picks college study materials to sell student teachers a bill of goods with false promises with buzzwords like instilling creative thinking. In reality, the NEA has hijacked public education, weaponizing curricula as a doorway into young minds. Unscrupulous, agenda-driven social meddlers of the California Board of Education joined forces with the left four score and 10 years ago. In those, days Americans were so preoccupied with cashing in on the post-war prosperity that they forgot that there are always lions at the gate.

    California educators, under the tutelage of embedded converts to the Marxist 50-year plan for world domination, spearheaded the drive to create power base for themselves. They joined in the drive to derail Sen. McCarthy's campaign to rid the USA of the scourge of communist infestation -- fatally crushing McCarthy in the process. That smokescreen worked so well they were inspired to think bigger and better.

    Riding on that success, they worked to distract public attention away from McCarthy's factual foundations. The nation soon became so mind-numbed that Harry S Truman managed to spend his days with his worn-through shoes casually propped on his White House desk. Not being a world statesman himself, the Missouri farm boy never once thought there might be rotten apples in his barrel of witty sayings.

    Shocked as anyone, Truman had been kept in the dark about inner workings of President Roosevelt's war and associated atomic weapons development. He was dragged into the perils of leading the pack of strong minded-military men who knew how to win the European and Pacific wars. Gen. Douglas MacArthur and his band of experts led Truman into the atomic solution to Japanese supremacy in the Pacific. Before the radioactive dust cloud had long dissipated, Truman had hog-tied MacArthur to keep him from showing the same contempt for Mao Tse-tung and China.

   Victory in the Pacific and European theaters brought the need to mend alliances and help ravaged peoples around the world rebuild their countries. Soon Truman was flailing knee deep in world diplomacy overseas and economic reforms at home. It was said among some country gentry that Truman wasn't much of a leader, but he could sure pick good generals. Truman appeared to resent MacArthur's insights and persuasive powers -- in war and peace -- and America's genuine admiration for the general that saved the world.

    No doubt MacArthur would have found a way to corral the growing threat from the Korean communists and the Marxist infestation of American culture. Truman’s decision to fire MacArthur "for insubordination" not only ended MacArthur’s military career, it ended the president’s political career as well, setting the stage for the subsequent presidency of Dwight Eisenhower,  General of the Armies hero.

    Toward the end of his presidency, Truman proudly displayed his mantra "the buck stops here,"  one of several lackluster gems that anchored his leadership philosophy. It also further empowered California's left-swinging drift by default. Conservative Americans mused out loud about how Truman appeared to be hard on his generals but soft on the enemies of human rights and freedoms.

    Apparently the radical leftists had lock-stepped the revisionist upheaval that had dragged the USA into an open-ended multi-national war with the Korean communists, the world Marxist league's choice for sacrifice to the cause. For its whipping boy value, China continues to supply North Koreans with meager food rations and enough rope to tug them back into line when their eagerness for war boils over. That war is still being waged, their latest tin pot dictator threatening to send nuclear tipped missiles against the USA. Had Pyongyang capitulated, its militaristic cadre might have traded their army uniforms for Brooks Brother’s suits, joining Hanoi and China's modern cookie-cutter billionaire circles, enriched by unbridled trade with America.

    President Ike had soon brought dynamism back to the White House. He consciously kept the cork in California's seething cauldron of socialism but remained above the fray, expending his energy strengthening the military and creating a national interstate highway system. He wanted to accommodate the explosion in highway traffic fed by a fervent, battle-hardened middle class bent on seeing the USA in their Chevrolets. His untiring determination pumped the nation's economy to curve-blowing economic growth amid growing confidence as a superpower with enough smarts not to start another live fire war with waspish Moscow. 

    With debunked Common Core's fervor eroded away these days, nobody challenges the self-appointed education experts and their next chapter of subterfuge, but the NEA and the North Koreans are infamous for conjuring their version of charity and bliss like a curse on mankind. The radical leftists had infiltrated the college and university faculties, failing students who defy the political platitudes. The social revisionists were hard at work in the state capitals, laying the groundwork for taking their social revision into every household.

    Hitting families where they live, dictating child discipline, dress codes, ethical considerations, and family maintenance before the NEA came along had fallen into the bailiwick of the church and priesthood. Now the godless NEA seems to have hijacked that magnificent obligation, flexing its propaganda muscle to shape and control society's political perspective, starting with children's minds -- serving its political contribution to Marxism rather than serving to celebrate the human spirit.

    Carefully avoiding hot button issues of student discipline, truancy, and a growing welfare caste, California activists would soon swamp the NEA, working like maggots to dictate their fashionable teaching theories for application by state teachers associations. Nobody noticed as they solidified their socialist/Marxist influence.

    As the Vietnam war was heating up, the nation's undisciplined, unwashed youth took to the streets on daddy's money to learn the perks of free love and the efficacies of escapism into pot, cheap wine, steely guitars, and rock concerts. Their failure, traceable to a mentality dumbed-down by public education, led cowardly draft age youth and their heroes to betray their nation out of abject terror over dying in a faraway jungle if they dared to shoulder their duty to the nation.

    California was well represented in most public displays of anti-American diatribes and marching throngs by foul-mouthed Hollywood darlings cavorting in all stages of undress -- and sobriety -- and blaming the USA for all the world problems. Somebody captured photos of Hanoi Jane, strutting and grinning at North Vietnamese soldiers as she posed with anti-aircraft gun emplacements at the center of town. Such antisocial behavior has continued unabated until recently as a backdrop to successive unsavory presidential escapades since then. The festering dalliances of presidents  Kennedy, Clinton, and Obama have done little to quell Conservative resentment.

    Public education crafters under NEA manipulation have long since lost all plausible deniability. School policies must bear a large part of the blame for violent backlash on today's school grounds. Despite personal beliefs and talent, teachers with the finest of intentions can be fired for balking at NEA's divisive guidelines. Those procedures are designed to brainwash children, ripping their focus away from traditional American moral values. Their crafty re-education tactics echo from every school doorway, filling every child's head.

    Instead of anchoring students in historical ethics and morality, the message immerses them in subservience to the NEA purification construct -- self-respect and personal responsibility must be sacrificed to elevate social and carnal deviation,- which earlier generations were wrong about. Local school officials just stay low and keep moving, afraid to look where they are being led. The dialectic is carefully crafted to harden children's minds against family-based values of Christian ethics, national pride, self-reliance, and duty to country -- traits America was founded upon.

     The data from continual polling suggest that more than half of today's children have been seduced by the Marxist ideologues. In another generation, those converts will be running the world, much like the drugged-out, aging hippie generation of today -- such as socialistic Clintons , the Obamas, and the Sanders -- bent on destroying the institutions installed by yesteryear's great republican statesmen and religious philosophers.

    Benefits of self-reliance and sense of worth get buried in unintended consequences. Children are lured by false praise of social deviation to perceive abuse from the very nation that loves them enough to feed, clothe, house, and educate them. They learn to reject parental discipline, forsaking their own potential as trusted citizens. They learn contempt for American sovereignty and justice because they are not being bathed in the values of proud traditions of civic participation. Students and teachers are often punished for daring to think for themselves.

    They are led toward Marxist principles of unquestioning obedience. In grand Stockholm Syndrome tradition, such teachings are meant to make children believe that the voice of the elites who season the educational witches' brew should be the only voice in their heads. That voice tries to drown out duty to self and Creator, insisting that God is a myth.

    Such mindless drivel has led Marxist countries to drag the world into endless wars by rising up against all who refuse to roll over for their oppressive politics. That brings on massive human suffering and destruction around the world. God-fearing America, jealously guarding the gates of freedom, stands almost alone as the last bastion of hope for inalienable rights and human dignity.

 

© 2019 bigfootprint

© 2019 bigfootprint


Author's Note

bigfootprint
Americans should stash a ready supply of rotten tomatoes for special use when mouth congress members make stoopid deflection statements about who is to blame for today's problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You need an image avatar for this and don't blame public schools because it's there where you see something happening the discussion on theology in the halls but don't force it because those like Ken Ham had pushed anti-science agendas. There's a way to discuss it if you look to what Pat Robertson pointed out about how he was learning about science and what not; you have another moving in and doing a fleshed up work.
     I worked with a Boston Globe alumni with my own publication so thinking how would bring someone who has a journalistic background to a larger audience with a wider range article about what he was reporting on. The colleges are not brainwashing though there are problems within faith based colleges where they think it was fine for Ray Comfort to plagiarize. Keep 2 Kings 18:27 in mind when asking him if he plagiarized because he's offering that to drink.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

UncleFossil

5 Years Ago

I am sick of Ken Ham making public education the problem when the homeschooled are basically not pre.. read more
bigfootprint

5 Years Ago

It take a teacher who actually loves the job and the students to create the bridge to learning. I kn.. read more
UncleFossil

5 Years Ago

I worked with a schoolteacher on the roster that became The Ethereal Gazette: Issue Five as he teach.. read more



Reviews

You need an image avatar for this and don't blame public schools because it's there where you see something happening the discussion on theology in the halls but don't force it because those like Ken Ham had pushed anti-science agendas. There's a way to discuss it if you look to what Pat Robertson pointed out about how he was learning about science and what not; you have another moving in and doing a fleshed up work.
     I worked with a Boston Globe alumni with my own publication so thinking how would bring someone who has a journalistic background to a larger audience with a wider range article about what he was reporting on. The colleges are not brainwashing though there are problems within faith based colleges where they think it was fine for Ray Comfort to plagiarize. Keep 2 Kings 18:27 in mind when asking him if he plagiarized because he's offering that to drink.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

UncleFossil

5 Years Ago

I am sick of Ken Ham making public education the problem when the homeschooled are basically not pre.. read more
bigfootprint

5 Years Ago

It take a teacher who actually loves the job and the students to create the bridge to learning. I kn.. read more
UncleFossil

5 Years Ago

I worked with a schoolteacher on the roster that became The Ethereal Gazette: Issue Five as he teach.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 20, 2019
Last Updated on April 21, 2019
Tags: Brainwashing, Opinion, School violence

Author

bigfootprint
bigfootprint

Bossier City, LA



About
Hi I'm Doug Fowler, age 77, proud American. Perpetual student, newspaper copy editor (retired), poet, novelist, painter, Christian minister, USAF veteran, and pool player. I live alone and like it (bu.. more..

Writing