time of the dead

time of the dead

A Chapter by Aion

“Sorry my love but the king calls for me to perform a trade for him and I must leave immediately.” Said Karose.

“What why do you have to go now tonight is our wedding night?” Asked Kaya.

“Because to disobey the king is to have life it self taken away. Sorry we will wed when I return I promise you that.” Replied Karose.

“Ok come back safely to me all ways remember that your home is right hear in my arms.” Said Kaya. As she quickly hugged and kissed her soon to be husband goodbye. But little to her knowledge this would be the last she will ever see of him.

“I all ways do don’t I and now with our son on the way I will have more a reason to return.” Said Karose.

So Karose left on his journey hoping that this would be his last mission for the king. You see he never told his fiancé what his true job was for he was a assassin. He’s parents where the top assassins in the land, they showed him the ropes, all the vide killing spots on the human body, the stealth he would need and most impotent thing of all how to live with ones self after the kill. He turned out to be a grate night killer this worked out for most of his life in tell now that is.

The rode to the home of vie count darth was long he rode in a traders cart, he wore a plane white cotton shirt brown stained cotton pants. He all so had senbone (throwing needles) hidden all over his person. As he stopped to set up camp one that night he herd something in the moving around in the woods. He spun around in time to see a shadow of a man, be for Karose could move the man was on top of him Karose could see the glint of the slender blade before the man drove it to his throat, Karose felt the sting of the blade as it passed thro his skin then as it served his spine then out thro the jugular vane. As he sat there bleeding to death he thought about his soon coming son hoping that he would grow up in a different why then he did.

Kaya awoke the next morning to pounding on her door.

“Hello count can I help you?” Asked Kaya

“Kaya I am so sorry but Karose died last night on his delivery.” Said the count.


© 2010 Aion


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, killing what seemed to be the main character in the very first chapter is quite of a twist. Nice beginning, have a couple of spelling errors, but those are easy fixes. Keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 8, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2010


Author

Aion
Aion

MT



Writing
chap 2 Abass chap 2 Abass

A Chapter by Aion