A&S Security 50 2020 Ranking

A&S Security 50 2020 Ranking

A Story by bitcctv

Security Rank List
On November 13, a&s magazine announced the 2020 "Global Top Security 50" list. This ranking conducts research and analysis on influential companies around the world and ranks their security product sales revenue in 2019.

Security 50 asmag ranking reviews the sales revenue of the asmag top 50 most influential international companies in physical security sector. This is an unbiased industry ranking to provide global professionals a sneak peak of the current security industry. 
This list is based on the sales revenue of global cctv security camera manufacturers in 2019. Due to the impact of the Covid epidemic in 2020, the security industry is full of uncertainties, so there may be big changes to the revenue of security companies in 2020. We Look forward to the release of the 2021 list!

For more information and detailed survey and report about the 2020 top 50 cctv brands in world, please go to www.asmag.com/rankings/.

About BIT-CCTV:

Established 15 years ago, Blue Icon (Tianjin) Technology Co. Ltd, a national high-tech company, specializes in design, engineering, manufacturing and sales of high-quality CCTV surveillance equipment including pan-tilt head/positioner, long rang laser PTZ camera, IR thermal imaging PTZ cameras, dual-vision PTZ camera, camera housing enclosures, camera mounting brackets and accessories, and provide custom pan-tilt products to meet our customers' various system/project requirements. Made with durable material, our products are tested to withstand continuous operation in the most harsh condition. Our products have been widely used in over 40 countries across five continents.
If you want to know more about cctv ranking 2020and cctv ranking 2021, please visit our website.

© 2022 bitcctv


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on April 21, 2022
Tags: zoom, ptz

Author

bitcctv
bitcctv

Tianjin, Tianjin, China



About
With 15 years' experiences, Blue Icon (Tianjin) Technology Co. Ltd. (Also as Bit-CCTV Solutions) located in Tianjin, North China, is specialized in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of high-q.. more..

Writing
Blog Blog

A Story by bitcctv