Blog

Blog

A Story by bitcctv

CCTV Camera Blog
Differences Between H.265, SVAC, ONVIF, PSIA in Frequency Monitoring
2022/03/23
We need to know H.264 before talking about H.265. H.264 is one of the video codec technology standards named after the H.26x series by ITU-T. There are two international organizations that develop vid...
Common Video Surveillance Terms (2)
2022/03/16
Based on the existing content of the security knowledge network, we organize the content in combination with some common foreign video surveillance camera terms to help industry professionals quickly underst...
Common Video Surveillance Terms (1)
2022/03/09
Recently, many readers who have just entered the industry have reported that they want to have the latest video surveillance terminology documents. Therefore, based on the existing content of the secu...
Common Storage Methods in Network Video Surveillance
2022/03/02
Ⅰ. Bandwidth and storage computingBandwidth and storage are very important in video surveillance projects. The following points should be considered when designing bandwidth usage and storage size:1....
If you want to know more details of ptz camera working principle, please contact us.
As one of dome camera factories, we will do our best to meet all customers’ needs.

© 2022 bitcctv


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on April 21, 2022
Tags: zoom, ptz

Author

bitcctv
bitcctv

Tianjin, Tianjin, China



About
With 15 years' experiences, Blue Icon (Tianjin) Technology Co. Ltd. (Also as Bit-CCTV Solutions) located in Tianjin, North China, is specialized in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of high-q.. more..

Writing