Mustangs

Mustangs

A Story by Artisan787
"

Written: 12/25/06 I've always had a special love for horses and this was something I wrote in their honor.

"
I saw them running, their hooves barely touching the ground. A perfect picture of unity, grace, and independence all rolled into one. As I gazed at that wondrous creation of God, only one word came to my mind, FREEDOM. That’s what they were with their manes flowing gracefully in the wind. They ran untiring over the mountains, through the valleys, and across the oceans wide. I stood there captivated by their awe inspiring beauty. For several breathtaking minutes, that seemed like an eternity, I watched as they came by the hundreds, barely grazing the plains for all they’re worth. I knew God smiled that day. I could feel His happiness as the sun gleamed down on their velvet coats. They were the wild mustangs. A fairy tale come true, a wish granted, a glimpse of God’s amazing glory was given to me that day and I knew that no matter whatever storms I may weather in life that He will be with me to guide my way. 

© 2013 Artisan787


Author's Note

Artisan787
©

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on August 24, 2013
Last Updated on August 24, 2013

Author

Artisan787
Artisan787

About
My name is Brynne. I'm 23 years old. I'm a high functioning bibliophile. I like anime, manga, and the list goes on. I'm very Irish, have piercings and tattoos, and will forever be a hopeless romantic... more..

Writing