The right apple

The right apple

A Story by Deborah G. Adams

Is there time for us? And if so, what do we really do with it? What do we live for? Better places? Better cars, friends, houses?

What do we really live for? What do we really stand for?

Before looking around you, look into you, right there inside, there are more than just dirty guilty thoughts.

You want to do things, it’s alright, people dream with their eyes opened and some with their eyes closed, matters less. Some don’t dream at all. But some, dream big, bigger than the size of their shoes, and choose to feed the right wolf inside them, choose to break limits, break their comfortable zone.

Those types of people sleep less and when they sleep, they continue building their dreams with every stone they get.

Sooner or later we all move on. I choose sooner. I choose now. I feed the right wolf, I understand his anger and his howling calls me while I walk through muddy roads. I can’t get lost as I already start from the middle of nowhere, as I already know what I want to accomplish. I bring love to my wounds, whispers to my silence, how can I lose myself now when my scars are guiding me?

Looking back? I never do.  Why should I since I’ve already been there, I’ve already looked there and lived those minutes. I know what I did and did not.

 

I don’t breathe through excuses or tears, I don’t live with the sheep.

I’m a loner, never to be alone, never to give up, if I would, who is going to wander those roads that are fed with my steps?  Nobody but me.

My suitcase is too small to fit the dust in but big enough for my purpose. I never buy more than enough and enough is what I can carry with my mind, body and heart. I never overload my life. 

© 2016 Deborah G. Adams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016

Author

Deborah G.  Adams
Deborah G. Adams

New York City, NY, Malta



About
A few of the Beauty tips that needs to be Saine Jeune stored at heart if you are truly concerned about your beauty are that frowning on a regular basis and being annoyed may add wrinkles on your encou.. more..

Writing