Valentines DAY

Valentines DAY

A Poem by Alexis suzzanne

The days of love, of then since gone from my eye.

The day that I shall rue forever more..

Valentines day.

As if I had a notion of hope I pray I will never feel the faint love that purses my lips.

In my heart my soul dances with the rain and feeds off of the blood of my disires.

I know for certain this time will be memorable..

Even though .. I cry in the night for love..

Even though I am so consumed with bitter hate for this rechide holiday.

You seem to love my toil and my heartache that you say you want to take me.

Take me down the road that leads to love.

This day of love so consumed with a sex addicts fantasy can not compare to the feeling I a feeling.

Yet..

I know now the trouble with love and the disire to play with things not to be tamperd with ..

Valentines day.. Oh how I long for the sweet smell of freedom and tender kisses.

The days of love.. candied kisses and amazment.

The days when woman cry for happy things..

where men spend every penny ..

and the eldrely remenice in the candlit dinner with their lover in a frame.

I will be a lover this Valentines day...

The day of love .

Happy Valentines Day.

© 2013 Alexis suzzanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on February 4, 2013
Last Updated on February 4, 2013

Author

Alexis suzzanne
Alexis suzzanne

PA



About
My name is Alexis, I am young lady full of inspiration and love , I have been writing since I was 6 years old.I am down to eath person that sees the world as a canvas. Whether you paint it is up to yo.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Alexis suzzanne