Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by Alexis suzzanne

what the hell am I suppose to do now? I mean yes I enjoyed it, but no I wasn't pleased with myself.

Ugh! I just don't know what to do! This crap is crazy, one minute I'm resting against a tree minding my own business,

the next minute I'm running from the cops with blood on my hands. So by now you can plainly see that my sanity and common sense has " left the building". Well I'll put bet any money that your confused, so lets take things back to where it all started. May 14 , 2013 Brooklyn NewYork in the my apartment. I know what your thinking " are you playing clue or are you being DEAD serious?" Yes I'm being serious! Don't you think you would be a little uneasy, knowing that every second of everyday your on t.v the cops are looking for you, and the one thing that is keeping you from jail time is a hideaway play house? I'm thinking yes! Anyway that day was the worst day ever! I woke up late for work. Fell back asleep in the shower almost drowned ! Put dirty clothes back on, ( yes that includes underwear) and took a taxi to the clinic. Yes I work at a pet clinic, but as janitor. So I walk in pants half unbuttoned, blouse half way tucked. " God, I hate Monda-- "oh hello Theresa, how are you this morning?" She looked up at me with reluctant pleasure. " Hello Marie... I'm fine thank you." I smiled and walked away from the secretaries desk. Dr. Phillips was waiting for me in the main lobby. " Marie!" I cringe, "yes Dr.? "You are 10 minutes late!" I stutter " I .. I.. I'm sorry sir.. " NO.. No more excuses Marie! I've heard enough." I bow my head " yes Dr." "Although your tardiness I have something to tell you." I look up with a puzzled expression. " Marie your being promoted, to aid me in my work, because Sandy resigned due to her husbands recent death." Right about now I'm thinking yes! That old brawd needed to retire! , but of couse I keep it to myself . " Thank you Dr. Phillips! Thank you! You won't regret it! I Promise!" I walk away after shaking his hand. OK so my day was ok so far but it's only 8 a.m. Grabbing my sanity by the wheel, I pull myself together and change into my new uniform, some comfy pants and a shirt you would see nurses wear. I turn un my old uniform and go into Dr. Phillips office, he was sitting at his desk looking at the paper. " Hello, Marie, can I do something for you?" I look at him with life in my eyes and confusion. " Yes, sir um...what would you like me to do?" He chuckles and drops his paper. " I don't have any patiants today, but if you want you can make sure Theresa didn't lie, I know she is hating me beause I didn't promote her." I smile with a cocky laugh " alright sir, I'll be right back, anything else you want me to do ?" He smiles " No, thank you Marie." I walk out of his office smiling. " You know he's really a nice guy" I whisper under my breath. Rossco the clinic's pet turtle was staring at me through the glass. " Hello Rossco, how are we today?" He climbs the glass tank and opens his mouth. I walk smile and walk away from the tank and over to the secretaries desk. " Hey Theresa Dr. Phillips wants me to clarify that he doesn't have any appointments." She slams her hand down on the desk and gets up " I told him myself that there weren't any appointments today!" I step back " Hey listen! I'm just doing what I was told so sit your a*s down!" She sighs and groans goes to her computer and prints out the schedual for the week.

Monday: Linda Rainy-Dog ( Pedro) Bone Fracture

Tuesday ( today) - Greg Handson ( cancelled

Wednesday- none

Thursday- George Lucas - Cat ( fluffy) nudor

Friday- None

"Thank you I say with reluctance", no problem" Theresa snaps back. I walk back to Dr. Phillips room and open the door. He was still sitting and reading his paper, only this time his feet were propped up. " Hello Marie and changes?" he says with a huge smile on his face. " No sir, no changes here's the schedual."

I hand him the schedual he grabbed it while touching my hand and saying " thank you." I was takin by surprise " your... welcome." My palms started getting sweating my forhead began to feel warm. " What is going on!?" I thought to myself, " My words were cut short "sir anything else you need?" He smiled " are you ok? and no Marie that's alright enjoy the rest of the day you can go home early." " Thank you sir" ,I say with a feeling of awkwardness ."Oh Marie one more thing?" I stop dead in my tracks " yes Dr.?" he stands up and comes over to me " you may call me Steven" He smiled. " Yes sir...I mean Steven...". I smile and walk out . " Nice guy.. huh that's shocking." I grab my bag and leave the clinic. I walk downtown to my friend Kelly's apartment, ring three times and walk up the stairs to 34 B. " Hello> Kelly! Open the friggin door! I have news! Big, big news!" Kelly opens the door slowly with a big gat ciggerette hanging from her lips. " What the hell do you want, its 10 am!" I raise my eye brows and fold my arms. She looks at me and rolls her eyes." Get in here." I smile like a braty 8 year old who just got her way, and walk in .Her apartment is the cleanest I've ever seen it. "So Marie what's you sparkling news for today?" I sit on her couch and take my dramatic 5 minut pause. " Oh you know, just got promoted." I say as if it was no big deal. She puts her cancer stick down and plops on her couch. ( which was leather by the way) " You what!?" I raise my shoulders and say " yup even though I was late by 10 minutes, he still gave me the job!" " Well look at you, ms. big time!' She says with a smile, that could go on for miles. She gets up and poors some wine into two dixi cups. " Two my best friend,smooth talkin' , traffic stoppin' , heart breakin' girl who just landed herself a promotion." We click our dixi cups as much as we could and sit them on the table. " So how much is meat head paying you?" Kelly says with her puzzled but curious look. " I pause and look down and smile, " 20 bucks an hour!" We both scream. " Holy crap Mar!" "I know ! Kelly we can finally go shopping and not just look inside our favorite store , and wish we could buy stuff." Kelly just laughs cause she realized 5 minutes later how true that is. I go and grab her phone, cause my cell is dead of course. I call my insurance company, landlord and every where else I'm in debt. Pay them all because I know I'll get paid before they care to take money out. Kelly gets up and goes to change.

"How much you got on you now?" Kelly says while covered in ciggerette smoke. "About 100 why?" "Oh no reason just thought you would want to grab some lunch since it was 11 now". "Oh okay , I'll go home and change and meet you at Sam's." I set her phone down and completely catch her undressing. " Kelly! haha close your door next time!" I throw a pillow at her butt and walk out the door laughing. Her hot neighbor Charles was trying so hard not to laugh. " Hey Charlie!" , he drops his keys and jumps a little. " Oh .. Marie ... right?" He smiles just like he always does when he see's me. He just does that to lead me into thinking he isn't checking me out while I'm walking down the stairs."Good job" I say as I smile with devience. I walk down the stairs and out to the sidewalk."Taxi!" Two stop but of course its the creeper and the hot guy. Which one would you pick. I get in the hot guys taxi which by the way his name is Reggie. He is 6'2 built and mexican. Enough to make your mouth water and wishing you weren't wearing a tight white t-shirt. "where to?" My apartment 14 BloomingDale Ave. " He smiles his white teeth glistening in the mirror. The ride takes literally 10 minutes even in rush our he is fast.

I pay him and walk into my apartment building and go to open my door, but... my door was already unlocked. This is where is started heating up I walk into my apartment, everything looks the same except for the note on my kitchen table.

I don't touch it because I want to have the cops look at it, but it reads:

Hello Marie,

Black mail is a scary thing,

don't you think?

I bet your wondering what I mean.

Well look at your balcony...

I immediatly run to my balcony and look out. There's another piece of paper.

I grab it and open it.This time there's only a picture on it, but it's not of me though... it's of my mother and this man I have never seen before, Then I pause and eyes get wide.

"My mother was having an affair!" Tears began falling from my eyes.

" Why would someone do this?" I throw the note next to the other one on the table, and call the police. It takes them 15 minutes to get to my apartment. " Hello Ma'am we're responding to call we just recieved at this location." With tears still running down my face I pause " yes officers, my apartment was broken into and I found these letters."

They stand there confused and say " I see may we come in?" I step aside " Yes, of course please come in."

They walk in with a smerk, which was very odd. That's when I started feeling uneasy about them.

I turn around and they are staring at me and smiling.

" Marie Clarfont... you have been a bad girl." They grab me and throw me on the ground, tie me up and rip my shirt off. Then gag me, smack me as hard as they could in the face. The last thing I remember was being shoved in a car. I wake up in a room with bars on the windows and the t.v on the news. My head is pounding and no one is around. I feel a cold draft above my head. I move my head as best as I can and notice a small ventalation system , just big enough for me to fit. " Don't even think about it, those bolts are screwed down down tight as a drum." A voice chimes. I shriek and turn around to see a man with sunglasses and a bandana around his mouth. " What's going on!? Who are you , what do you want from me ?!" I say as my head begins to pound even harder. " I wouldn't get to worked up the medication will only work faster". He smiles a deep evil smile and sits on the bed. "What do you mean , what the hell is going on ?! Why is this happening!" I try to fidgit around but my body is to unresponsive." Now Marie you should know better than anyone that there isn't a reason for everything, sometimes you just have to deal with it and move on." He caresses my cheek while I try to move away from his touch, but of course everytime I do a sharp pain darts through my body and I grit my teeth.

" Who are you!" I say trying to get some sense out of all this wierd hate crime. " Let's just say I have been watching your beautiful self for a very, very long time, I know you better than you do." He grabs my hand and squeezes, I try to move but whatever he has me on is literally making me feel like I'm on cloud nine , and not even buzzlightyear can save me. " Who are yo----" and of course at this moment I had to pass out cold. " Sleep well " the strange man says while he walks out the door and locks it. I remain asleep until I feel a wetness covering my entire body. I gasp " What the ?!" " Calm down Marie or you're gonna pass out again." It's that crazed psycho guy, he still has that bandana on but he took his glasses off. His eyes are the deepest green I have ever seen in my life. I look down my breasts are dotted with water and my lowerd body is submerged. I look around and I see I'm ub a batheroom and in a clawfoot bath tub. Apparantly he thought I needed a bath. Soon after he was finished he picked me up and threw me on his bed , he then told me to please him. I spit in his face and tried to get away. " You dumb b***h! Get back here!" he leaps forward grabs me and picks me up throws me over his shoulder , and walks down a hall way to the room I woke up in and locked the door. " You b*****d ! You will pay for this! Let me out ! Let me out! " The saneless man begins to laugh louder and louder. Tears begin to fall from my eyes. "Oh cheer up Marie its alright daddy will be back soon, and you better do as I say!" I try to stand up and search for something to break the vent . I find plyers they were worn down, But I can manage. I whisper under my breath " This is to easy.this must be set up... Screw it I'm getting the hell out of here!" I listen for his voice or footsteps and begin trying to unscrew the bolts. He was right it is way to hard but I keep trying and finally some luck hits me, and I get one screw out. Although I'm getting very weak I can still round up some energy , just enough though. " Alright now only three more to go." As I start twisting the bolt I hear him start to unlock the door. I leap up hide the plyers under the mattress and sit down hand folded looking at the floor. " Hello Marie I brought you some food." It was a steak half eaten with A1 sauce smothering it. I look away, " Oh come on you need to keep your strength up, daddy can't play if you aren't strong" I continue to look away. " Fine! I'll just leave but that better be gone before I come back in here! Or some one is going to get there a*s beat!" He storms out slams and locks the door. I take a bit of the steak, " hmm.... not to bad " I say pigging out on the half eaten meat. I grab the plyers again and go over to the vent. Something tells me whoever this guy is he is lacking brains, because I go and use all the force I have on the last few bolts. They give and rease, I take the vent down as quietly as I can. I push my body through the vent which was fairly good size, and begin to crawl. I crawl for a good five minutes and see a light to the left. I look over and it's his room he was of course watching the adult entertainment station , and doing what all sick men do . I gag and rolls my eyes, and crawl the rest of the way till I get to the end and kick it with my feet. This vernt was alot easier. Of course it didn't have a strange perverted man bolting it shut as tight as he could. The vent led me to a front lobby of an apartment building? No a hotel? No definatly an apartment building. I go quickly go out the vent. Right about now I'm wondering yet again why it was so easy to escape, but then again he is stupid so I let it go. I walked outside and got a taxi, I'm thinking to myself " thank god I put I put my clothes back on or this would have been hell!" The taxi drops me off at my apartment I run upstairs, my door is shut but unlocked I carefully open the door and peer inside , there is no one there. " Thank god" I say walking in and locking my door. I lock the windows and shut the curtains, put my cell phone on the charger and go make some tea. I don't dare call the police again. I call Kelly instead and explain to her that it would not be wise to lock her door and windows and not leave unless you have to. Of course she asked why I just said that it is very important that she didn't ask questions. I also told her not to answer her door. She said ok without further questions and we hung up the phone. " Damn this day is wierd, I turn on my T.V. and make sure its low. The news is my forte todays news, was about a murder of a man he was a handsome man with beautiful green eyes... and " Wait! Green eyes?! Oh my gosh thats the guy who kidnapped me! Oh my gosh!!" The news reporter goes on to say that they have a warrent out Marie Clarfont, for the murder of this man," please call this number if you sitings 555-657-8252". My face goes pale my mouth goes dry and I can barely breath. " Holy s**t I've been framed! What the hell did I do to make all this come on me!?" I go to my window and peak out its quier down below and the lights are bright. Then I see a police car stop infront of my building " Oh s**t!...No,no, no not today!" I run grab my phone and charger my money and keys and run out my door. I began to sweat as I run down the two flights of stairs and out the door. " Why does this always, happen to me?" I say nearly out od breath, I make sure to stay clear away from the police station. " Where do I go? What do I do? Who can I trust?" I keep running through the back streets and alley ways, trying to find somewhere to hide.



© 2013 Alexis suzzanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 20, 2013


Author

Alexis suzzanne
Alexis suzzanne

PA



About
My name is Alexis, I am young lady full of inspiration and love , I have been writing since I was 6 years old.I am down to eath person that sees the world as a canvas. Whether you paint it is up to yo.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Alexis suzzanne