Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Sweet Little Bunny

Shhh! Keep yor secret to yourself! Don't write it down,dont whisper it to yourself, don' even think about it. Before me and you where born, the secret keeper kept everybodys secrets safe. She kept them to herslef, making promises to every person alive that she would never tell a soul. And she kept her promise until the secrets started to become darker. Murder,rape, theft, and dark desires started to become more common. The secret keeper did keep her spomise of not telling anyone or anything the secreya, but the dark secrets started to slowly kill her. She herself started to loose the light that kept her and her secrets safe and pure. A dark mist came over her, causeing her light blonde hair to tuen as dark as a moonless and starless night. Her blue eyes as bright as the clear waters if the ocean turned as red as blood. She started to despise people. The more dark secrets she had to keep, the more she wanted revenge for those who were hurt. She started to use those secrets to drive people insane, commit suicide, see illusions until she killed them. Now, all our secrets are her weapon against us. She will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who has a dark secret. But what happened to all the other secrets she keeps? They are placed in a necklace she wears around her neck that is shaped like a cross. They will forever be placed in there. There is a rumor saying that if it breaks and all the other secrets ar let loos,she will turn back to normal and keep everyone's secrets safe again. How do I know all this stuff you ask? I am The Secret Keepers minion. I look like a girl from the 1800s, and I was her first victim. I will tell my story later,for it is so gruesom and sad that it was the final secret that made her turn against us. You don't believe me? Then go ahead and say it. But never let your gaurd down. And when strange things start to happen,Then the secret keeper has come for you.


© 2011 Sweet Little Bunny


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome

Posted 13 Years Ago


coolio

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2011


Author

Sweet Little Bunny
Sweet Little Bunny

Trying to find my place in this world~, NC



About
I'm that kind of person who smiles each day to hide the pain. I love Blood On The Dance Floor and Black Veil brides. SGTC~ more..

Writing