Chapter 1 love in your eyes

Chapter 1 love in your eyes

A Chapter by james.k

It was a cold morning as Jordan woke up to the smell of pot and alcohol knowing his father was probably getting higher then the empire state right now, His mother was in bed with a bottle of alcohol drunk as a skunk asleep Jordan grabbed his backpack which had his homework in it and he walked out the door to his bus stop, As he walked up to the bus stop he saw his friend Monica who was riding her fathers Harley motorcycle.
   she stopped the bike and said "morning sunshine need a ride or are you gonna take the crappy transit system?" Jordan smiled slightly at that joke and responded "thanks" and he hopped on the back putting on the spare Helmet,when they pulled up to the school Monica parked her bike hopping off taking off her helmet along with Jordan, When they got to the front of the school lila stood talking to the student council lila saw them and smiled "morning you two how is your morning so far?"responded" same old same old stuff" Monica replied "my mornings been good got to ride my dad's harley to school" the three of them walked in when lila said that there was a new guy supposed to be arriving to the school  third period Monica looked at Jordan confused.
  when third period rolled around a new guy with short tan hair emerald green eyes  and tan skin walked in he looked about as tall as Jordan if not taller Jordan was starring and he felt his heart racing but for what reason? he didn't understand.
 the teacher sat the boy next to Jordan and Jordan tried to say hi but it came out "H-hi i am a junior I mean my name is Jordan" the boy saw Jordan stumble over his words he smiled and said "your cute my name is David"Jordan felt his cheeks get red as a tomato and Monica and lila noticed and smiled at each other  mouthing  "no way"


© 2016 james.k


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on September 26, 2016
Last Updated on September 26, 2016
Tags: crush


Author

james.k
james.k

san Antonio, TX



About
I like to write and I am a gamer with a huge imagination more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by james.k