Acceptance

Acceptance

A Poem by BLitZeD

No matter where I end up, I know I got people waiting. 
Heaven or Hell, I know i got friends baking. 
And some in the clouds, I just don't know if ill make it.
 
I don't have a religion, just my own beliefs 
No amount of Hail Mary's can provide me relief
No one can tell me what happens when I cease to breath.
No one can tell me when im deceased I cant see.
 
Because no one can prove to me that I even exist. 

What is a soul?
What is conciseness?
Why is this world so deeply rooted in mathematics?
Maybe the Matrix wasn't a myth.
Maybe its as simple as your a Jedi or a Sith.
Either way I cant look at the universe and believe were the only ones that live. 

© 2016 BLitZeD


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

you got something that you promote and rap on? such as soundcloud, youtube, etc. ?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Acceptance in it self is a whole in itself...it's very deep acceptance...it is like accepting each and everything...I love the first 4 lines it proove that there is always someone who remains with us...very nicely depicted...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Interesting theme and well worth considering, I've always believed we are not alone in this universe and that the answer to whether we are alone is bigger than we could ever imagine. I loved the tone and the development of the writing because it progresses so well, from what we know, to what we believe, to what we have no idea about. 100/100

Posted 8 Years Ago


In the tenth line, I think you misspelled consciousness. Regardless, I really like this one! It puts into plain language the deep desire to know what is after death that I think everyone has, but especially me. I love your commentary on it as well. Great write!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I love how you slowly make your way into the afterlife. That one line that points to it so bodly, is probably my favorite. Your questionable attitude is well thought out and we'll written. Truth weaves into it perfectly. The last line "the only ones that live" kind of made me think of extraterrestrial creatures, though I'm not sure that's what you meant. But overall? Amazing poem

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Well...for me, in my belief. Consciousness is the eye that sees everything. Example: seeing a thought coming and realizing you are in control of that thought. From that point you make a conscious decision to let it stay, or send it on it's way. Being in a present moment is stillness. Awareness of awareness is consciousness, to me. Perhaps, and I entertain this thought curiously, God is energy, and we are all "God" rediscovering it's self. There is an infiniteness in rediscovery, for what keeps growing is never ending. I mean, this s**t's been going on for a VERY long time. So life is learning. Can't figure out what the hell else it would be for. I don't have a religion either and to me, you didn't exist...until today :) Doesn't mean you didn't exist to someone else. Even if you are just a thought, someone is thinking of you. I guess you got something to say, to all of us...

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
BLitZeD

8 Years Ago

""HALF GOD""

This ones from my skeleton page.
That's the lab, where all of my .. read more
...

8 Years Ago

:)...Blitzed...rap on...
Wonderful wording!
Keep on writing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
**Powerful line Alert** "No one can tell me when I'm deceased I can't see." You cleverly delve into the spectrum of the afterlife, then lead that into philosophical questions that so deftly plunge into whether we are alone in the universe. That appeals to me because I've always thought that SOMEWHERE out there is another populace similar to ours.
BLitZeD, this is one of your most tasty theoretical writes yet. It pulled me right along with your thinking. VERY well done! take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


Huuuuuh interesting perspective. Though I am not a big fan of super rhyme-y poems, this sets a pretty interesting perspective on existence. And I don't believe we are the only ones living in this universe, either.

There are a few grammatical problems like in "No one can tell me when im deceased I cant see." (change to I'm) and such, so fix those up and you're good to go~!

Posted 8 Years Ago


So many questions asked in the poem and so many answers are possible.
"What is a soul?
What is conciseness?
Why is this world so deeply rooted in mathematics?"
In my time I saw the Devil and I saw Angels. I prefer the Angels. I do believe death is the place to the unknown. I just hope Dante's inferno is fiction? Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

699 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on January 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 22, 2016

Author

BLitZeD
BLitZeD

New Jersey Devil, FL



About
i give them the plans i drew up with thoughts methodically calculated and so intricately placed , every outcome was accounted for and algebraically related. f*****g statistically graced, like .. more..

Writing
Eyes opened Eyes opened

A Poem by BLitZeD


The Return The Return

A Poem by BLitZeD



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..