Summer Fun

Summer Fun

A Story by BloodyMary
"

That darn Satan!

"
Water went everywhere as I plunged into the cool lake one hot, summer afternoon.
The refreshing liquid surrounded my body as I made contact, instantly relaxing me. Swimming was my favourite summer activity.
I crawled out of the water and waved to my dad, who was on the dock beside the small cliff I was diving off of. I climbed up the rock and got ready to jump again. I hit the water with amazing speed while doing a pencil dive. 
I went too fast because just then, my feet landed in a bush of seaweed.
I struggled to swim up put my left foot was tangled in the weed.
I panicked and struggled even more, getting my other foot caught in the plant. My breath escaped my throat in a scream. My mind raced. I reached down and tried to untangle my foot. I jerked my right foot out of the plant, but the plant shot up and grabbed it again, yanking it back down.
If the water wasn't murky, I swear that I saw it swirling around my legs.
I felt the water start to crush my lungs, and my vision became blurry.
The seaweed had made it's way up to my waist, squeezing the remaining air out of me.
I swallowed water and began to choke. The seaweed was up to my neck now, and I was 15 feet under water. 
I swear I heard the laughter of the devil my heart stopped beating.

© 2011 BloodyMary


Author's Note

BloodyMary
Just a nice little story to share with your family or young children. (Not)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah. I will definatly show this to my darling little brother! :) scared the heebeejeebees outta me... Amazing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL "that darn Satan!" okay for real, this is was really good. nice descriptions. i especially liked, "i felt the water start to crush my lungs." that was powerful. and it was pretty cool poem, altogether.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011
Tags: bitter

Author

BloodyMary
BloodyMary

Hamilton, Canada



About
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK more..

Writing
Hangs Hangs

A Poem by BloodyMary