A Horrible Time

A Horrible Time

A Story by Elizabeth Sanders

"now we have a problem," our owner was unhappy due to one of his slaves "one of you helped her run away and if that person doesn't confess right now i'll put all of you through hell until i get that person to confess!" Bug eyes filled the room, franticly looking at each person with suspicion, probably thinking NO ONE can be trusted! 
that night the owner went into each of the slave's rooms and pulled all of the pillows and blankets off their beds and replaced the old mattresses with hard logs before the slaves went to bed. the slaves worked harder and harder but the owner never seemed to be happy. 

by the time the slaves went to bed their backs were striped with marks from the whip,and once they realized their warm soft bed now were hard cold and foul smelling. the slaves did get to sleep a little, but the agonizing pain got them.

"i'm going to say this again, who helped her?!" and again no one answered, but the bug eyes came.and today their master was worse than he has ever been. not just using his whip, A GUN!

© 2013 Elizabeth Sanders


Author's Note

Elizabeth Sanders
IGNORE GRAMMER! PLZ REVIEW! THIS ISN'T FINISHED YET!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 5, 2013