chapter one: the beginning

chapter one: the beginning

A Chapter by Elizabeth Sanders
"

we all thought the video was a hoax...

"
We all saw the video that started it all. "breaking news!" the reporter was nervous and working up a sweat "Today, may 13, 2100, a...well an out break of...well your not going to believe this but an outbreak of.. ZOMBIES! 200 people are not infected with the life taking virus and are continuing to turn more into zombies!" the screen went fuzzy and every person refused to even consider the fact that there could be zombies, but that was just the start of it all.
It was only next week when the spread of the zombie virus spread to our little town, Cartersville Georgia. no one expected it and when the virus spread through, well, just about everything, the people just had to take it. the only two survivors of the outbreak were little Jamie and Joe Thomason. 
they didn't know what to do without their parents or any of their family so they set out on a quest for, well no one exactly knew at that point, but they were on a quest. They packed up there favorite things and what they needed to survive for a while and were off.

it only took two weeks for them to get out of state and into Alabama. 
"jamie, i think we are running low on supplies,we need to get some." jamie and joe were in an argument "Joe, stores probably arn't open right now! i already told you!" "we can't just sit around waiting for food, we have to get some NOW, and it doesn't matter if a store is open or not!"


© 2013 Elizabeth Sanders


Author's Note

Elizabeth Sanders
ignore grammer, ill fix that later, i know its bad:/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on May 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 5, 2013