CH1: The Witching Hour

CH1: The Witching Hour

A Chapter by TawnyBlueStar
"

Short chapter

"

CH1: The Witching Hour


Three whole hours since the clock struck twelve. All screams and sorrow have died and in its place rises fear unlike any soul has witnessed before. The war between good and evil still exists, but this event is to remain a secret. To lie for the sake of the people down on earth is something they are willing to do, to stop him from knowing about the child. A baby girl, face of innocence and beauty, like her mother. Slight temperament of her father, which made many avoid her. Thinking she would grow up to be like him automatically gave her a negative presence when entering a room. The influence of growing up in such an atmosphere would affect her, but her personality will shine through. Her guardian wraps her up and takes her away from the horrifying scene, fearing she would understand at such an early stage of her life, with the promise to her mother to take care of her and always watch over her. They all knew she would have darkness within her soul and fail to see the good in her eyes. Her guardian knows better. When the time comes, she will be there for her. When the time comes, she will do everything in her power to protect her.



© 2012 TawnyBlueStar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Excellent beginning..I am tuned into your story.

Like the protective influence, the spiritual devotion is very convincing and comforting.

Yet one never knows just how it will all turn out...

Nice work...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012


Author

TawnyBlueStar
TawnyBlueStar

United Kingdom



About
Hi there! If you are new to my page, well hello to you and I hope you are well! My name is Becca, and here are a few little things about me and what you will find while here: The majority of the t.. more..

Writing