Dark Magic Woman.

Dark Magic Woman.

A Story by Andrew-H
"

Your crazy ex.

"

It’s because of him. He hurt me. I fell in love with him and he hurt me. The devil incarnate, dark hair and blue eyes complete. He told me he’d be there and that I could trust him but he turned around broke my body crushed my heart and left me alone. My tongue bleeds just speaking the b*****d’s name. He didn’t use me for sex, that wouldn’t have been a problem, even I am guilty of using men for sex, when you use someone for sex you don’t just screw and leave, you keep them around for a while. Till they get boring or clingy. What he did was a thousand times worse.
                I won’t beat around the bush or pull some dramatic s**t beautifully tricking you into thinking I’m an innocent little girl. I killed him, tortured him and killed him. He deserved it for what he did to me. He broke and changed me into this vermin. Might as well call me mother f*****g Gregor Samsa. The sickness inside his heart must have spread into me. I’ve never acted like the way I did before he polluted me. We were a thing after about the third or fourth time I screwed him. Our dates grew more romantic and his eyes grew bluer his hair darker and his smile more charming. At the same time, my tops grew lower and my bottoms grew shorter, my panties disappeared. In spite of all this, the harder I tried the less he put out.
                He started to offer sex once and a while, probably to keep me around. Don’t get me wrong our relationship wasn’t based around sex. It was just important, especially because that’s how I met him. He started acting so angry asking me why I was always yelling and why I never seemed happy, he knew damn well why. He got so uppity and angry I needed to make him pay for the ways he hurt me. I needed to hit him when he hurt me. I had to hurt him before he hurt me worse. I saw the anger in his blue eyes so I needed put it out. The blue was matched by the skin around his left eye. He only grew angrier and began to beat me. He began to be covered in black and blue, and so did I. One night after I finally got to have sex with the selfish b*****d, he changed my entire life, he told me he loved me and gave me a ring. We were to be married.
                I continued to cool his anger by demonstrating my strength to him, showing my equality. He wanted a woman he could push around without repercussions; he asked me why we couldn’t stop the fighting. He begged me to stop. He asked me to return his love. But how can I show more love that blue-eyed devil? I never treated him wrong. I gave him my heart. It was never enough to him. He eventually left me. He left me all alone. He gave me my heart broken but it was useless and broken.
                I went to his apartment in the middle of the night with the key he gave me. I slipped in his room and began my revenge for all the abuse I suffered. I tied together the rough hands who once struck me. I tied the feet together at the ankles to hinder him from stepping on me again. A single scream escaped the heavy sleeper’s lips before my hands grabbed for his neck. He was soon knocked out. I checked the hallways for onlookers and carried him to my car. I drove the f****r to my house for one more night.
                I tied him to my coffee table and ripped off his clothes. I screamed at him till he awoke. Begging me to stop pleading, telling me lies of love he opened his goddamned beautiful eyes. “TIRED HUN?” I asked. “STILL SLEEPY, BABE?” I ran a razor down his tongue split the very tip. He cried like a baby. He attempted to keep his mouth shut but he got his lips cut.
                I observed him squirming trying to break free. I imagine he was sick from swallowing so much blood. He looked so uneasy. I hit the back of my hand against his face striking his cheekbone with my knuckles. I crushed a glass fairy statue he gave me with a hammer into small bits and gathered the shards. I demanded he open his mouth but he kept his mouth shut fearing the woman he once abused. I lifted the hammer and, with a single blow, broke his left arm. A delightful shriek abandoned his lungs leaving him breathless; he complied. Wailing, moaning and pleading the bawling baby slowly swallowed the glass. The more he cried the more it hurt, causing him only to scream more. I forced him to swallow vinegar. He cried like a little boy begging for his mommy.
                I decided he was almost done suffering. I kissed his forehead and took it a step too far. The one act that will drag me to hell. I told him I loved him. I made the decision to end his suffering so stuffed his own rifle down his neck and shot. I gave him the worst and killed the abusive f**k. I hope my blue-eyed angel rots.

© 2010 Andrew-H


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on October 29, 2010
Last Updated on October 29, 2010

Author

Andrew-H
Andrew-H

Clarksville, TN



Writing
No Worries No Worries

A Poem by Andrew-H


Alex and Mary Alex and Mary

A Stage Play by Andrew-H


Al Al

A Stage Play by Andrew-H