Chapter One: strange beginnings

Chapter One: strange beginnings

A Chapter by MadnessIsBliss
"

Here is the first chapter to start up my story...i apologize if its not very good.....

"
It was a breezy cloud filled day when a small group of juniors grudgingly made their way to a small garden. The "garden" resembled more so a slate of dust and a few patches of green plants that none of the students bothered to identify for lack of care.
Yasmine, a dark skinned hyper teen tried to make the groups educational prison a tinge brighter by animatedly discussing any thought that her mind could capture. Her chatter was interrupted by a short girl with long, naturally highlighted brown hair approaching Yasmine, and proceeding to hit her with her own limp body. The oh so spirited being  assaulting Yasmine, is Bethany.
" IM SO BOOOORRRREEEED!!! " Exclaimed Bethany, using what little strength she had to flail her arms about as if she was an overly exited muppet. With that announcement Bethany proceeded to drag herself onto her own feet and sluggishly move in a random section of the barren wasteland.
As Bethany lethargically observed her surroundings, her eyes caught the faintest glimmer in a dried out, spiny bush. With her curiosity for shiny things peaked, Bethany forced her arms through the bush, cussing here and there when she received a scrape. After minutes of scrambling to grasp onto something other then a prickly branch, Bethany's hand eventually grasped something round, smooth, and with odd ridges. With a very lady like grunt, she yanked her hands, and the item residing in them from the bush.
When Bethany's eyes beheld her hard earned prize, her eye eyebrows shot up towards the cloudy for casted sky. The rather large object in Bethany's hand was for lessor words, an egg. The shell was shiny, smooth, and held a bleached silvery hue. The egg was as big as Bethany's head, and even though Bethany's head was rather small, it was still a ridiculous size for an egg. Near the to of the egg was an oval, deep blue gem that shimmered with the little streams of light that shone past the clouds. 
The gem entranced Bethany, something as shiny as this deserved to be touched. As Bethany's hand hovered over the mysterious jewel, Jaya; a cinnomin hue skinned teen who was tall enough to put an amazonian (but mostly Bethany) to shame, spotted her oddly behaving friend and began heading over towards her. most of the group Seeing their companion Jaya heading towards Bethany the others followed. The followers were Rachel, a green eyed jean and t-shirt loving teen with hair parted to the right, and the rest hanging below her shoulders in a pony tail, Rylie; a freckled, blue eyeliner surrounded eyes in jeans and a witty t-shirt, Yasmine, and Sarah; a pokemon loving, pikachu hat wearing, girl with shoulder length brunet locks. The other members of the class would have more than wanted to join in on the little adventure, but they were captured in one of the horrid stuttering speech and brain teacher's lecture of the brilliant subject of dirt.
When Bethany's friends reached her to inquire what she was up to, her hand was already placed upon the stone. In a blinding flash of multi-colored light, and the deafening sound of roaring wind, all the minds of the confused and flustered companions went blank, and quickly following the mysterious fearsome color of pitch darkness.


© 2011 MadnessIsBliss


Author's Note

MadnessIsBliss
ello, iv written a quick chapter to begin my story, i really shouldn't have written even this cause i have a 日本語 test tomorrow, oh well.
I would love if you would review this...you will get a cookie..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked your discriptions of us; quite acurate.

"teacher's lecture of the brilliant subject of drit." hehe

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my goodness! I need to know what happens next! It was awsome! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it and nice detail!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha I love how you describe me in this story! Its really well written you used some pretty fancy words. I like:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD WITH THIS CHAPTER!! can't wait for the next one!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


good luck on your japanese test! and I liked it! i'm excited for the next chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
6 Reviews
Added on November 3, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011


Author

MadnessIsBliss
MadnessIsBliss

Tempe, AZ



About
今日は! 私 わ ベサ二ー です。 私 わ 十六さ.. more..

Writing
The Crypt The Crypt

A Chapter by MadnessIsBliss