[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by alex weast

Chapter 1: The Beginning


“Bothvar, we are running low on food," Erik told his chief. Erik had green eyes and brown hair. He is tall muscular and hansom but his answer to everything kill them.
"Ok I will send out a hunting party," Bothvar said. Bothvar had blue eyes, and long black hair. He is tall not that muscular but he is good whit strategies. The Vikings were looking for food when the Romans got on the Vikings' territory. Bothvar said, "They have food, Erik. Send five galley’s to get their food."
Erik quickly said, "Yes sir," and walked away. The Romans got away, but to get away they had to throw out five barrels of food. When the galleys came back, a warrior said, "The Romans' territory has food. What we need is a plan to get past the Romans." Then the chief said, "Yes Walter, Walter has green hair and red eyes. He is tall muscular, but now we drink! Bring in the mead!" The warriors brought in 50 cups of mead, and they drank it until midnight. Meanwhile, the Roman ship had found them in a storm and, having to dodge rocks, the ship founding it with some big waves, and the captain was yelling orders to the crew. When waves were getting bigger, the captain was getting louder. Then the captain said, "If we get out alive, I am going to become a farmer." And they did. They had just got back to Rome, and the crew went to get food. The captain had to go and tell the Emperor that the Vikings had declared war on Rome. Jules Cesar said, "What?! How?! The warrior said, "We got on their territory, they sent galley’s to get us off."
"You did what?!" yelled Jules Cesar. He called the guards, but he did not stop thinking that the Vikings where going to attack any day now.

Back at the Vikings' camp, Bothvar said, "Ok, what is it Shale?"
Shale had green eyes and blonde hair. She is tall wise and hot. Shale said, "If we get 20 more raiders, we can send a small attack to get their teak nonages, and when we have their teak nonages, we can use it against them." Everyone agreed, but then Bothvar said, "Can we send the information gathering attack? And when the warriors come back, we begin training. Well what do you think, Erik?"
Erik said, "I think that I teak 20 warriors, and you train 20 more. When I get back, we train 20 raiders.
Bothvar said, "Ok, but you must help with training the warriors, Fein," mumbled Erik.

 

The training began the next day and Erik was late by two hours when Erik got there. Bothvar said”, you are late,” Erik frond and said”, sorry about that I was leading a hunting party but never mind about that lets get training ok class we are going to do my favorite warm up ok get on your hands and knees and kick and hold it hold it and put it down and do the same on the other leg and keep doing that,” then Bothvar said,” Erik get over here now”, “,yes sir,” he said as fast as he could and he was there in an inset then Bothvar whispered ,” I want Walter to help you take tin he takes tin, ok Erik said, and he walked punching the air. Meanwhile, in Rome ,“left left left rite left”, said the general as he marched his trope around the outside wall. When he over herd a roman making a plan to kill the Emperor then he said, Jon you are in charge in till I get back, ,yes sir, he said with a surprised look in his blue eyes. Why he hade a surprised look in his eye was that the general had never put him in charge.



© 2008 alex weast


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 15, 2008


Author

alex  weast
alex weast

ME



About
i like yu-gi-oh my favorite food is grilled cheese my favorite drink is milk my favorite acttiveity is martial arts more..

Writing
the moon the moon

A Screenplay by alex weast