Amy

Amy

A Chapter by bonbon7810
"

Part of first chapter! Oh and it doesnt sound sci fi but it will be!

"
 

Amy



I hope this doesn't I don't know offend you, but I built up the courage to ask you a question. Do you know what happened to your neck and you face? Like the angel kiss,your eyes- how they are pink, and your lips they are like golden.” Jason,my best friend said. I stared blankly into his face.


I was adopted,” I started. I took a deep breath and continued. “ Supposedly my birth parents gave me some kind of weird tattoo on my neck, put chemicals in my eyes and burned my face with an 'A', so everyone would always know who I was or something. That's why my mom and dad-well my mom and dad now named me Amy. I don't know about my lips” I said. Jason looked shocked. I looked uncomfortably around at my school and my peers. My classmates often made fun of me because of my rather strange appearance. I used to cry everyday because of it, but I realized I don't care what they think.

“Oh, do you think someday they will re-claim you?” Jason aksed. I shrugged, quickly, but it wasn't a question for a quick answer. I thought about this everyday. I secretly thought someday they would come back for me. When I imagined my parents I imagined cruel people. I pictured them re-claiming me and then beating me and burning my forehead with more symbols.


© 2010 bonbon7810


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on April 24, 2010
Last Updated on April 24, 2010


Author

bonbon7810
bonbon7810

OH



About
** I literally wrote all of this & my writing when I was in middle school...*I have always loved stories and books ever since I was like six months old and my mom would read to me, so it is no surpris.. more..

Writing
</3

A Story by bonbon7810


The Search The Search

A Story by bonbon7810