Echizen Sakura

Echizen Sakura

A Chapter by MatryoshkaFreak_27
"

Read the story to learn more ^_^

"
All righty then! This is my first fan fic in here because my Wattpad account isn't working, stupid internet. XD So, here's the rest of the Summary...
Echizen Ryoma and Ryuzaki Sakuno were married in an age 15 because of an incident. They were forced to marry each other. None of the other senpais even the students in Seigaku High knew this, except for those who are close to Echizen and Ryuzaki Family. They left their education and stopped Tennis. 
Just then, after 10 Years, this little girl with an age 10 and in 5th Grade Elem. School, is similar to Ryoma Echizen, a.k.a Samurai Junior or Prince of Tennis. With her Blue-green V-Cut hair and a white cap and knew how to play Tennis. 
____________________

____________________
The cool breeze of the wind flew freely and gently as a Blue-green haired girl with a white cap stepped outside of the Tokyo, Airport. She rearranged her (Tennis) bag and drank some Cola.
"Heh~" She playfully set her voice, "So this is Tokyo, huh? Pretty big to me I guess."
A voice popped in and called her out, "Ra-chan, let's go." The white-capped girl turned and saw a figure of a lady with a single, big brown braided-hair with a daisy at the top and end. "Papa's waiting."
____________________
Chapter 1: Echizen Sakura
____________________
In Seigaku High...
"3rd Years, 4th Years...Regulars, 50 laps." Tezuka said, still the Captain of Seigaku, even though he graduated from College. The students groaned and did what their Captain ordered them.
"Oi Tezuka, aren't you a bit strict than before you graduated as an official Team Captain?" The old woman, with a brown hair in a ponytail named Ryuzaki Sumire said. "Hn. It's just my part...as the Captain of Seigaku Tennis Club." He said. "Still the Tezuka I know." Sumire chuckled.
As the practice of the regulars went on, a black car came in front of the entrance of the Tennis Open-Court. The freshmen stopped their 'picking-of-balls' and the regulars' training was stopped as they saw a brunette stepped out of her car.
"Ah, Sakuno," Sumire called her. Everyone blinked. "Sakuno? You mean...Ryuzaki Sakuno?!" Eiji, who also graduated from College, and an assistant of Tezuka, asked with a surprised face.
"U-uhm!" Sakuno gulped, she gripped her shoulder bag tightly. Suddenly, a honk from her car went off. Sakuno turned around and waved, her face shown 'I'll-be-right-there'. "Who's in the car?" Tezukawent beside Sumire. Sakuno, again, gulped.
"U-uhm..n-nobody, just a car with a high technology....?" she answered his question, more like an another question than an answer. "Is that an answer?" Tezuka, again, asked.
"Y-yes..? I-I mean no!" Sakuno stuttered. "You still haven't changed, haven't you?" Sumire smiled at Sakuno, "I-I guess so.." Sakuno scratched the back of her head.
"Suddenly, a voice popped in from the car with a bit opened window, "Hayaku*", it said, in a feminine tone. "Someone's in there." Tezuka pointed at the car.
Sakuno shook her head as a sigh of 'No'. But then, the door of the car opened and it revealed a chibi*. No, it's not Ryoma, it's a girl, with the same hat but printed in 'S', and color of the hair similar to his. "You're slow." She spoke, with a childish, yet feminine voice.
"S-sorry, Ra-chan.." Sakuno apologized to her, "and I thought I told you to stay in the car?" she continued. "You're too slow so I went outside." The little girl answered. More like an answer from a boy than a girl.
"Ra-chan? Dare*?" Momoshiro, who also graduated from College, and the 2nd assistant of Tezuka, asked. "Fssh.." Kaidoh, the same as Momo, set his voice just the same as the viper. "Ne~ Her height is cute." Eiji complained. "Ignore my height." the girl glared at him, looked like she can throw daggers.
"C-calm down, Ra-chan." Sakuno waved at her. "Hn. Seems like this is a Tennis Court, huh?" the girl asked and looked around, turning her head from left-to-right. "Is this Seigaku High?" she asked, she looked at Tezuka.
"Yes, this is Seigaku High. And this is their Tennis Court." Tezuka replied.
"I believe you must be that transfer student? And, the same as you," he continued and pointed Sakuno, "and Echizen were gone those years ago."
The little girl turned to Sakuno, who was shaking a bit. She noticed this, so she took out her tennis racket and pointed at Tezuka, "Anyone wanna play?" She smirked. A smirk similar to Ryoma, Ryoma Echizen.
"Fssh." Kaidoh volunteered, "I will surely crush you little brat." he boastfully said. "Heh~ Just in time..."she, again, playfully set her voice, "for my warm-up." she muttered.
________________
"Ne ne ne*, don't you think that girl is similar to ochibi*?" Eiji asked one of the people outside the battle court. "Well, she do have." Inui, the one who got glasses, who also got his date book on his hands, and the 4th assistant of Tezuka said.
"Plus," Inui added, looking at Sakuno, "who's that girl? I'm sure she's about 9 or 10 years old. Is she a cousin of yours?" he asked, rearranging his glasses. Sakuno froze, she couldn't talk nor move. "A-ano..*" she spoke. All eyes were on her. "Sh, the match's gonna start," Sumire said, defending the others from staring at her granddaughter.
"One match, Game, Service Play: Mystery Girl!" The Umpire stated. The girl bounced the ball 8 times, using her left hand, the racket she's holding on the right. She lifted the ball up and her pose is on ready, she hit the ball and the game started.
"Snake Shot!" Kaidoh yelled and he returned the ball. The ball went through beside the net and.....it went back to Kaidoh, the ball went through him.
Kaidoh froze, he couldn't believe the girl have returned it. The others who were watching were in awe, especially the umpire.
"She....returned it." Fuji, the owner of Hakugei* technique, and also the assistant of Tezuka, was amazed.
Horio and his friends saw what happened, too. "W-was that..."
"Drive B?" The three of them said in unison.
The watchers, even Tezuka heard what they said. "It's impossible." He muttered, "It's possible." Tezuka turned to see Sumire, smirking. He wide-eyed and continued to watch the match.
"15-Love!" The Umpire scored.
After how many hours, the match finally ended.
"Pant pant.." Kaidoh panted heavily. 'How could I lose to a girl with an age just 9 or 10?!' He thought, as he straightened up. The watchers were in awe.
"Game won by Mystery Girl!" The Umpire yelled.
"Senpai, I've got something to tell you.." The little girl said to Kaidoh, all ears were on her, even the Umpire.
"Fsh, what?!" He shouted, regretting he lost on a match with a chibi.
........
"Mada mada dane.*"
___________

Hayaku- Hurry up; Faster
Chibi- A small child in Japanese
Dare- Who; Who are you; Who is she/he
Ne- Hey
Ochibi- (The same as 'Chibi')
Ano- Uhm
Hakugei- (Fuji's technique in Tennis, when he's serious. Watch Prince of Tennis, you'll learn more)
Mada mada dane- (Ryoma's phrase/quotation when the one who's he's battling with needs more practice, again, watch Prince of Tennis, you'll learn more) No, not yet; You still need to practice; You have more ways to go; etc.* (depends what the person's talking about)


© 2012 MatryoshkaFreak_27


Author's Note

MatryoshkaFreak_27
So, how did you find it? Is it good? So, comment, review and rate! You're always welcome to read my stories~ :DD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have never watched 'Prince of Tennis', but that did not stop me from finding something I enjoyed about this piece of writing. MatryoshkaFreak, I think you did a good job of using dialogue as a medium to make your characters come to life.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012


Author

MatryoshkaFreak_27
MatryoshkaFreak_27

General Santos City, 12, Philippines



About
Konnichiwa/Hello! I'm MatryoshkaFreak_27~ I'm a singer, a (bit) dancer, and a sports newswriter in my school here in the Philippines. I love pairings in anime, oh, and also animes. Here they are: .. more..

Writing