K.

K.

A Story by Jessy

 

I’m writing about a certain person right now in this thing I am writing. I am not gunna say who this is I am gunna let u decide and maybe at the end I will mention her name. This girl as much as she cnt believe it she is the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life. She is beautiful and perfect in every way. I love her with all my heart and even if I tried (which I wouldn’t) I could never stop. I told this girl that I kept myself from hurtin myself becuz I thought about her and I would never ever want to leave her and That to remember we are sisters for life. And that when I die or are hurt and about to die that I will be layin in my bed in the hospital askin where she is. That I want her right by my side. And that when she is by my side I will pull her down and whisper something in her ear………… the thing I would whisper in her ear is that I am not leavin you k, I will always be here with you. No matter what happens to me we will be sisters forever and ever and ever. And right before u hear that long beep telling u im gone I will tell u………. I love u k…………… and I always will....................and that she will always be the first person in my heart no matter what……… I luv u k. and no matter what happens to me I will always and forever luv her and be there for her. I will be there for her through thick and thin and I will always be there to catch her when she falls becuz I kno she will be there to catch me. This girl to me deserves everythin in the world. This girl and I have only known each other for about 2 years and I am all ready writing 4 or 5 great things about her a day. I think that u can tell that she is a wonderful girl if I am writing all these great things about her. Well u kno what she is, she is the most wonderful girl ever. And she always will be. I don’t care about what anybody says about her she is the best ever and even when she is gone she still will be. I only hope that one of my children one day will be as great as this girl and u kno what I am so proud of her that I might name my child after her. If only my children will come out as perfect as her. This girls name is………………………………... Kayla. And this girl will always live on in my heart as one of the best people in my life. I love you Kayla and like I said I always will no matter what. C&D’s forever.

Luv, Jessica(Sissy!)

© 2009 Jessy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww!!! Sis, I love you!!!!!!! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2008
Last Updated on January 7, 2009

Author

Jessy
Jessy

Writing
Holocaust. Holocaust.

A Story by Jessy


My story.... My story....

A Story by Jessy