My perfect dream�.

My perfect dream�.

A Story by Jessy

                     People today are so afraid of growing old….But we all don’t understand how great it is to grow old with someone. That to me would have to be the most romantic thing ever. One day I would love to join that experience. That’s the number one thing in the world that I would love to be part of, some people have always wanted to go to a certain country or do a certain thing, but to me that’s my number one thing. To fall in love with someone and be together for as long as god will bless me to stay on this planet. I hope that god will bless me to stay on this earth a long time so I can enjoy every second of my life with the person I love. Also I hope that person will be loyal and not cheat on me or leave me…I have always dreamed of coming home to my children’s smiling faces and wonderful husband. My children telling me mommy I missed you and I love you. As the kids grow up next thing I know I am helping my daughter get her dress and dress up for prom, and helping my son get ready and suited up for his big football game senior year. Then after that then helping my daughter and son learn how to drive. What an experience that will be. Haha. Then watching my baby’s get married and have children and start family’s like ours. Next thing we know my husband and I will be laying next to each other asking “where have the years gone?” “They went by so fast from watching them learn how to crawl to now having babies and starting families.” I lean over to my husband and thank him for being with me this whole time. (Whisper in his ear.) “Forever and ever, see yeah up there babe.” Right as I say that my eyes close and before I take my last breath I hand my son and daughter (standing next to the bed.) a note, and tell them to read it after I go. They don’t listen to me and read it right then. The note says…”I had a great life, I love you 2 very much sense the day you were born me and your father have loved you with every beat of our heats. We don’t know why the years went by so fast but those years were the best in mine and your father’s life. I hope you can have as wonderful of a life as we did and I hope your children grow up to be as great as you and your brother. Don’t ever forget us; we will put some good words up here for you.

          Love, Mom and Dad.”
Then I finally take my last breath. I love you forever goodbye…..

© 2009 Jessy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LISSA!!!!!! THAT MADE ME CRY SO HARD!!!!!! It was very good.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2009

Author

Jessy
Jessy

Writing
Holocaust. Holocaust.

A Story by Jessy


My story.... My story....

A Story by Jessy