Journal...

Journal...

A by Jessy
"

Read and you will find out.

"

 

Ok… Well there’s this guy that his smile could stop the beat of your heart, His kiss could make you breathless. When he talks to you it’s with respect and not just talking to you about what u guys are gunna do… or anything like that but about how beautiful you are not “hot or sexy” but beautiful. And he holds you and loves when he does it. This kid would do anything for me if I asked.  He loves me for who I am not just for my body or any of that crap. This kid would also be there for me no matter what. He would fight till the end just to get me to love him or if I got mad he would do anything in his power to make me happy again. I went out with this boy for 4 months I loved him with all my love and I still do…. I don’t think I can ever stop. I don’t care who you are if you do not like this kid you are crazy. This boy is the definition of perfect in every way. I don’t know who would not like him. He has the best lips the nicest body and the cutest face and the Best personality. I love him with all my heart and I will never ever ever stop. I love you baby.

 Love, Jessy

© 2009 Jessy


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVE U 2 for ever and ever babe for ever and ever

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2009

Author

Jessy
Jessy

Writing
Holocaust. Holocaust.

A Story by Jessy


My story.... My story....

A Story by Jessy