my journey from heaven to earth

my journey from heaven to earth

A Story by the writing bear

Today I show my pain, I open the road that is leading away. I am from heaven, an angel knight, I protected the stairs leading to heaven, and stairs made of stars. But every night that I kept my watch, I saw the biggest star, it wasn’t from heaven, it was down there with you, it was your heart that shined so bright. I asked to go down to see the earth star, they told me I could, but couldn't talk. So I went down I didn’t speak, but watching you, it happened the one thing that angels shouldn’t do. I fell for a girl that was from earth more beautiful then all I had seen. Her hair so curly and her eyes so bright, her smile shining through the night. Her hearth strong and full of joy, she made my heart beat faster, so heaven pulled me back home.   At night I watched down to the shining star that is you.   My heart was gone it was you where it did belong, so I did what I had, I felt down from heaven losing my wings, but all I needed to have.  Was you that made keeping my breath, when I was down earth, my eyes couldn’t believe still stunned and filled with unbeliever it was you standing in front of me.   I raised up and kissed your lips after that I was filth with all the love you had inside, know you are the heart keeper, the heart of the fallen angel.

© 2014 the writing bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on November 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014

Author

the writing bear
the writing bear

Amsterdam, Netherlands



About
I am 18 years old, I am from the netherlands. Writing is a good way to understand and figure out our feelings and emotions. My best friend she told me to publish so here I am. more..

Writing