Left Alone

Left Alone

A Poem by Brandee D. Hack
"

Experiences, pure and simple.

"
I thought about the day you left. Why did you leave me? I had never felt so torn apart. I know to get better you had to leave me; but why did you leave me with him? He left me all alone when I was too young to care for myself. He treated me badly and committed acts that I shall never tell. I thought he was nice - a family I'd never found. He hurt me. He tore asunder my childhood and raped my memories of goodness. Not until mo ghra (irish - my love) came along, did I find some bit of peace. Nothing would ever be the same. So, why did you leave me all alone. I was meant to have a home. Somewhere safe to rest my head and sleep soundly among friends. Will you ever know the pain you've caused? I don't know if you can fix it. But trying...that would be the best way to show you care. Will you?

© 2009 Brandee D. Hack


Author's Note

Brandee D. Hack
Parts of this did happen. But some did not. Please excuse grammar mistakes. What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow great piece loved it!:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I can feel this write here. It speaks alot. Very well expressed!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Honest. The free form makes the honesty of this piece more apparent. I like this piece very much.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2009
Last Updated on December 31, 2009

Author

Brandee D. Hack
Brandee D. Hack

Ireland Co.



About
Hello all. My name is Brandee. I have wrote many different genres of writings for many years. I hope that by putting it up that that will help me get some feedback and constructive criticism. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Giving Up Giving Up

A Poem by Manda