*!Stronger than rules!*

*!Stronger than rules!*

A Poem by la_laland29
"

hehe, guess

"

Your hugs, so warm. Your skin, so soft. Your heartbeat, always in time with mine. Your smell, your taste, are amazing. Your love for me, my love for you, stronger than its ever been. Together, we are one, apart, we are nothing. I want you, more than anything in the world. You are my on true love. My true missing puzzle piece. But to get to yoi is impossible. To talk to you is forbiden. To touch you is unheard of. To be with you, unruly. But one day, the rules will have bent to far, and the will snap. That is when I will be with  you, never leaving your side, wanting your hand in mine. My lips to yours. But for now, all I can do is dream.

© 2009 la_laland29


Author's Note

la_laland29
okay, this is okay, i was bored one night, and made this up

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is an amazing piece of work! i can feel the feeling in it. it speaks complete and total truth. superb write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 2, 2009

Author

la_laland29
la_laland29

Turner/Sorrento, ME



About
name:Bri Status: sick and tired of cheaters age:15 where I live: Maine (sadly) Where am I able to let go? I'm nothing more nothing less. My writing lets my feelings out. Stupid boys, cheaters are.. more..

Writing
No way No way

A Poem by la_laland29


Forever? Forever?

A Poem by la_laland29