Water

Water

A Story by Julia

The thin, layering ripples continue to run in an infallible, synchronized pattern. The simple, petite waves flowed over my reflection, distorting it. I positioned my hand upon the pure Adam’s ale as if it’s effortlessly floating. I knew if I pushed against the thin aqua shield, my hand would slip, and it would submerge. There was such a fragile line between wet and dry. There was such a thin weak between inside and outside. There was was such a delicate difference of what we see and what we feel. The mirror in the water that reflected my appearance back to me, was the correct picture. I was disarranged. Unorganized in such a subtle manner. My image, the restricted parts and public parts, was far from impeccable. I was flawed in many ways. Water, saw me, but had nothing to say back. Maybe Adam’s ale had learned it’s lesson on judging a book by it’s cover. Maybe Miss Aqua didn’t exclude anyone from her gift. My shadow is not the darkest or the most loyal, but the water knows that I mean no harm.

© 2010 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is very creepy. I got some chills reading this. Keep writing. This cryptic style is always fascinating.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010

Author

Julia
Julia

Columbus, GA



About
I'm Julia Aleece Watson. I'm fifteen, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I write novels and I never finish them. more..

Writing
Stars. Stars.

A Poem by Julia


Demons. Demons.

A Story by Julia