Sudden Suprise

Sudden Suprise

A Story by Brianna W.
"

A little somethin something I wrote for a warm up.

"
   Little Bobby was sleeping so peacefully and dreaming about who knows what. All of the sudden he is in the middle of a nightmare like never before. He was taking a nice peaceful walk down a path holding his mothers hand. Then out of nowhere his mother disappears. 
   Bobby is examining the environment he is in, and all of the sudden he hears something breathing heavily down his neck. Startled, Bobby slowly turns around to find a ginormous T-Rex standing behind him. Bobby screams and starts running as fast as he can as the T-Rex is chasing him.
   As little Bobby is still being chased, he is woken up by his mother. To everyone's surprise he was screaming in his sleep. his mother calms him down and asks him to tell her about his nightmare. He tells her what happened and she reassures him that it was just a dream and he is now safe in the warm grip of his mothers arms.

© 2012 Brianna W.


Author's Note

Brianna W.
i know its not much but i like this so here it is

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012

Author

Brianna W.
Brianna W.

Bend, OR



About
I am Brianna The daughter of true parents Who needs true friends Who loves people more than they deserve Who sees my true dream Who hates showing others who I really am on the .. more..

Writing