Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Brianna

                I licked my top black stained lip in arousement as I secured the last knot in the white rope that bound his hands and feet to the polished wooden beams. The beams came up from the concrete floor and disappeared into the ceiling. I traced my index finger around his back to his V-line, as I stepped in front of him. As he stared to sober from the injection I so kindly gave him earlier, I could see it in his eyes. The Fear. He was terrified, of ME. And I loved it.

                Tristan Evans was hot

                And even hotter half stripped down and tied up in this basement.

                Tristan had nothing but a pair of thin black gym shorts on. His hair was dripping with cold, sweet sweat. I circled around him again, stopping behind him. I dragged my red painted index finger’s nail down the boy’s spine as I smiled and kissed his neck.

                “Maybe if you pretend to enjoy this, it wouldn’t be so bad. Don’t you like that you are giving me pleasure?” I whispered into his ear.

                He tugged against the ropes and said in a voice that falsely sounded strong, in control, “Let me go!” But I heard the break, the weakness, the defeat, the Fear that matched the look I had seen in his eyes. 

                Though his fear seemed to amplify when I walked over to the counter and slowly picked up the razor blade, giggling as I did so.

                …But I’ll start from the beginning.



© 2014 Brianna


Author's Note

Brianna
I would love feedback. This is the first time I've written anything other than short poems...... I have changed this from "Chapter 01 - Fear" to the "Prologue". I have taken away some words and added a few.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! you should really write more. latley I've been into horror books and this was a good one

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brianna

10 Years Ago

Thank you ! I plan on writing more. I just wrote this last night, and revised it this morning. I've .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 25, 2014
Tags: Horror, Terror, Torture


Author

Brianna
Brianna

Graceville, FL



About
I am Brianna. I'm 16 year old. Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite writer. End of story... for now. more..

Writing
Red Roses Red Roses

A Poem by Brianna


My Pleasure My Pleasure

A Book by Brianna