Comparing Russia Gate & Child Protection Gate

Comparing Russia Gate & Child Protection Gate

A Story by britscienceteacher
"

Comparing Russia Gate & Child Protection Gate: Human Captivity, Alegal Abduction & Child Prostitution in a Context of Nationalism

"
Comparing Russia Gate & Child Protection Gate:
Human Captivity, Alegal Abduction & Child Prostitution in a Context of Nationalism


Russia: Natural Enemy of the West

I stopped myself commenting on Russia Gate for a long time. Yes, it was a lie. Yes, it had McCarthyist momentum behind it. And yes it did have the potential to reshape society for the worse (and perhaps it did perform that lasting function to some extent). For me it wasn't that it was too ridiculous, too obvious or too benign (it wasn't). It was the fact that Russia is a long-standing natural enemy of the West. The big chess game is not played by normal people, but if you are sitting on one side (and we all have nationality - so we all are) it takes an important issue to point to the 'enemy side' and declare, "we shouldn't be playing them like this, it's affecting us too much!"


When Russia Gate Became About Human Captivity

The Skripals were that important issue. Their appearances were contrived. The story was contrived. And the paperwork game RT exposed was contrived. There was no evidence. It was simply an alegal story of 'power wants'. But the validity of the story was not why I took issue with it. It was about human rights; the denial of a family visit! The denial of an embassy staff visit! This potentially meant the denial of any options for the Skripals (who were being held in a secret location - and still may be), and therefore potential human captivity.


Slavery: Owned By Intel

Parading humans on TV to give testimony has a terrible history and is seldom what it appears to be. For me the issue was not complex; it was human rights. But I could see the crux of the argument for this behaviour, lay in the fact that Sergei Skripal was a former Russian military spy and defector, and therefore was of interest to the intelligence community, at a time when the old (MSM) media had been forced to give Julian Assange coverage. The creeping (and creepy) assertion was that there was a kind of 'sliding scale' for human rights, with regard to 'national security', as was printed in a few articles about Jeffery Epstein, "Epstein was owned", implying the rather unsavory idea that intelligence agents are a kind of slave, just as the subjects in stage hypnosis may be.


Physical Abuse is Okay if... Soldiers Do it!?!

This public affront to human rights is part of a much wider trend in this same military/intel context  pushing for public acceptance of abuse-based management. Following the exposure of different kinds of abuse including physical abuse (torture) on humans kept as alegal captives at black sites such as Abu Graib and Guantanamo Bay, the traditional media has decided to take the bull by the horns, and tell us that black sites work! These arts are acceptable! 'Torture works' they said. Abuse in an alegal, militarized environment is a civilian nightmare, but it was in a military context, so not relevant to us, right? 


Slippery Slope: Alegalization and Militarization

However, military-civilian boundaries began to blur. Anti-terror laws marked the beginning of this process. It was such an emergency. 9-11 was a single major event, but these smaller terror attacks were happening, and in some countries they were weekly! This was coupled with austerity and a rise in levels of crime of all kinds, increasing tensions, this moved in lock-step with militarization and alegalization of the police (notably in France) and many other institutions, even including courts, which now seem to be commonly overridden by 'authority', sometimes even neglecting evidence.


Carol Woods: False Imprisonment of a Social Services Whistle Blower

Cases of false imprisonment, black jails and all kinds of abuse can of course be found within the civilian population, but are shocking, and unheard-of by those who previously relied only on traditional TV and newspapers for their reality; Whistle blowers such as the Carol Woods. Woods was a social services whistle blower who was 'alegally' imprisoned under many different names hence 'gaming' police procedures, avoiding record-keeping and making her inaccessible to missing persons enquiries (police officers follow orders and are 'ranked' like soldiers and prison officers). She finally learnt how to prevent these 'clockwork', alegal incarcerations; by carrying around "a rucksack of ID" papers (which she did for three years). But then the incarcerations still continued on trumped up mental health grounds.


Tip of The Iceberg: What Does Social Services Have to Hide?

Although alegal intelligence activities (coordinated with institutions) have always gone on, the casual reader might be wondering how a social worker could be a whistle blower at all, and why she might be pursued so viciously by the intelligence services? Drawing a parallel, one only has to look at the sheer scale of family separation (which is in reality a function of social services) that has accompanied recent migrant flows, to begin to smell a rat (and a business model). A few years ago ICE was exposed as conducting abusive practices, putting children in cages, and separating families. But following these leaks nothing changed, and business went on, not only as usual, but expanding.


Epstein: The Child Prostitution Industry Exposed

The continued exposure of concentration camps at the US border has shown us both the scale and the severity of this operation, while the Epstein network gave us a glimpse of the business side, one aspect in particular - producing child prostitutes. When the bible says 'all nations have tasted of the w***e of Babylon' is means exactly that facet of 'statecraft' that Epstein was pursuing; the sexual-abuse-programming of children.


Media Makes The Difference

Of course this isn't new. The Sir Savile Saga showed us the futility of reporting rape and sexual assault when the perpetrator is well-connected (Savile described himself as a high magician). In fact nothing here is new, apart from the massive and increasing scale, and the real democratic freedom that new (social) media has allowed.


Wedger's Exposure: Social Services Supplies Child Brothels

So when Jon Wedger exposed children's homes as de facto child brothels, where 60% of inmates (none of whom are free to return to their parents) are being pimped (according to his investigation - children aged 9-14). While foster home abuse rates are reported as above 80% and 26,000 children a year in the UK are 'removed' from their parents by Social Services, four words spring to mind: Massive child prostitution industry.


For Almost 26,000 a Year 'Harm' is More Than a Risk - It's a Certainty

In light of the undeniable figures it seems like a sick joke that these children are removed from family homes because of 'risk of future harm' only to run an extremely high risk of prolonged abuse, a good chance of being pimped out and a 100% certainty of the most severe form of trauma possible for a child - separation from their parents. Further to call these organisations 'Child Protection Services' (CPS) and Social Services (SS) is a plain reversal of name and function.


Nationalism: Standing Up to Child Abduction, Trafficking and Prostitution

So if you stood up to call out Russia Gate but will not stand up to call out SS/CPS then know in your heart that you will stand up to call out lies about your country's natural enemy, but will not stand up to call out lies about the prostitution of your nations children.


Do you like my writing?
Please consider making a bitcoin donation:
1JeQjYxNvJn6FnuwkC4QCdxxDsTjQsZMpG

© 2019 britscienceteacher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on September 7, 2019
Last Updated on September 7, 2019