False Prophet 'David Ike' Leads Astray & Discredits The Half-Woken By Association

False Prophet 'David Ike' Leads Astray & Discredits The Half-Woken By Association

A Chapter by britscienceteacher

False Prophet 'David Ike' Leads Astray & Discredits The Half-Woken By Association:
In Brief

One big clue when one sees Ike in interview is that he never progresses. He is always there waiting on the threshold of realisation. He catches the attention of the half-woken and leads them up the garden path with a combination of general realisations (of recently woken people) and some carefully designed variant of the SRA indoctrination (programming) that was told to them at the age of three. This is the reason why it "resonates and seems strangely right" to so many naive people (yes, emotions are more powerful that logic which is the reason why MK Ultra witchcraft works).

How The Con Works - Overview

I like David Ike, he seems so friendly. But I don't like his mysticism, I don't like his stories of lizard people. And I don't like his misrepresentation of spirituality or talk of 'magic-electro-magnetic' energy. First we need to look at a few basics about the 'mental box' of Western thought, then the trauma-indoctrination process. Then we'll finally broach how the con works.


Three Lies of Western Philosophy Gone Mainstream
Individualism and Logic Lies - Society is 'One Man on a Desert Island'... Multiplied Up




(1) Unemotional logic is the truth and therefore more powerful & reliable than emotion

(yes, some figures like Kant rebelled, but that did not go 'mainstream').

(2) Everything must proceed by logic steps
(founded on Descarte's 'Discourse on Method - which should be confined to science, but often is not), and

(3) "I think therefore I am" does not mean that the building block of society is the individual (society does not exist as an extension of individual existence and experience - that's a false assumption).

None of these three points are universal, but they are commonly misused in this way. They've all been taken out of their original context. (See Footnote 1 for example). All three are major flaws in reasoning that are culturally exploited, especially in the NWO. The 'rugged individual' is now simply an isolated victim upon awakening.  




Media Manipulation Is More Than Implementation of Freely Available Psychological Rules

People begin to 'see influence', when they read the usual lies printed in the newspaper, but become aware of the emotional influence that these same lies have over those around them, or even themselves, (despite themselves). What's happening exactly?

10% of this influence is simple psychological rules that one may understand when one picks up (and reads) a book such as Dr Robert Cialdini's 'Influence'.

40% of that influence will be due to repetition (seeing or hearing the same thing over & over makes it more psychologically acceptable - a large component of 'brainwashing' along with 'social proof' - this goal can helped immeasurably by censorship of real info). (See Footnote 4 for references) 

The other 50% of the influence is much deeper, trauma-based influence. It comes from exposure to MK Ultra (witchcraft) programming that's constantly being reinforced in the sensory environment, with digital media being the common vector. The public has become aware of this with the word trigger entering the common lexicon and old media responding by using the word in an alternative context at every opportunity (known as 'removing the anchors' - a linguistic technique to break word-meaning association)
Do you have scientific bias? (see Footnote 2)



What is Trauma & Why is it Key to Mind Control?

The basic premise of (MK Ultra)
witchcraft is trauma. Trauma is where pyscho-emotional shock and neuro-biology meet. When we encounter something completely outside of the realms of normal experience, we dissociate. This means we go into trance - a state of hypnosis. Scientifically this corresponds to a change in the frequency of brainwaves. What can produce dissociation? Sexual abuse can for children, torture can too, even for adults (hence the existence of military intel's black sites such as 'Abu Graib' and thousands of other near-death trauma 'programming' centres, some are listed in Wheeler & Springmeier's "The Illuminati Formula" (see Footnote 3). Once a person (adult or child) is in trace, they are in a very suggestive state. In deep trance complete access to the subconscious is possible. This means that information can be pushed in - anything. Movies are often used because they help dissociated identities to develop 'persona' (however shallow, and ridiculous the reasoning, hypnotic reason is pure suggestion after all - no reason - think strange sexual fetish). Under the direction of a skilled programmer this can result in highly structured MPD (multiple personality disorder), with the victim is completely unaware that they are in fact a 'multiple' (trauma memories are usually repressed). Accessing these alters/states at a later date is beyond the scope of this article (see texts in Footnote 3).


Children's Media Reflects Our Subconscious:
Reinforcing Programming in "Plastic" Minds

PIE had a moto "by eight it's too late", this echoes in the old Jesuit saying, "give me a boy until the age of seven & I'll give you the man". Recent educational militarization and the sudden surge in (rather obvious) MK Ultra (PIE) content on school syllabi (see @QuestionLGBTedu for examples of child sexualisation) is an affront to any normal family. Parents should be concerned. Children's reading material is of course usually voluntary (with the exception of 'course books') but it's interesting to note the difficulty in publishing most people experienced prior to 'New Media' (a phrase originally coined by Anna Brees) and self-publishing came about. Perhaps it's only because 'The Matrix' is failing, good journalists are being openly persecuted, & activist persecution is being commonly reported that the traditional degree of control exerted over the media has become obvious and most people no longer trust it. Ideology is falling and with nothing replacing it, people are feeling uneasy. Many are looking for answers. Ike's mysticism is not the solution.



Ike Is Talking to "You" - That Child - Hello You!

So exactly what is Ike talking about, apart from lizard people (remember dinosaurs feature extensively in Disney's Fantasia base programming)? Let's look at his general comments to gain trust with the 'half-woken'. He admits that SRA is real and that there is a huge network of abusers. He 'hates that box' (TV) and calls it "that" like a small child. He believes politicians tell a lot of lies. And he thinks that something is controlling everything, but he never specifies what, just to string the naive along (it's a fiction technique, but he uses it in his 'comic book' interviews too! Then we have his mysticism, and yes I'm sure intel ran the circus and the clairvoyancy fair before modern media (and still does). Let's see how gullible we are. Do we believe his real-life clairvoyancy story? Then we have the 'energy' thing. Okay, Osho talked about energy. He said "sex has a lot of energy". What he meant is that it's a drive that can be harnessed. Referring to it as he did is rather an occult way of describing it - that's all. Various non-Western religions and philosophies will also do this. That's not what Ike means though. When his body fills with energy it's related to freak weather in Peru! The sky blackens. In fact he's 'Highlander' ( released in 1986). The energy he's talking about is actually those blue and red lines shown in Thundercats and similar cartoons (complete with action sounds) that reinforce the original SRA indoctrination (psychotherapists like Valarie Wolff who have deprogrammed many mind control victims will be nodding at this point). Perhaps coincidentally these colours all feature in the British, U.S. and French flags (New York's triggering night sky was also blue). So, in short Ike is regurgitating a repackaged version of original (SRA) infant indoctrination to those looking for answers. It doesn't end there though because Ike is also 'guided' like Joan of Arc (1948). He doesn't 'hear (alter) voices' like Joan did though, that would be too hackneyed.  Nor does he have what are professionally described as 'intrusive thoughts'. No, not Ike, leading on from a psychic he met who described to him his important (three-year-old) role in... well we don't know what, perhaps a  military intel psy-op... he has 'thoughts implanted'. To be honest it looks like an effective way to stop recovering victims from understanding what multiplicity and trauma are, if they've managed to grow up avoiding ADHD drugs and all the developmental effects that drugging children entails. Listen or read Ike a little if you will. but don't get sucked in. It's better to know about mind control,MPD & NLP first to see the game.





Footnote 1. Philosophy is commonly misused in this way - Hitler misused Nietzsche's 'superman' for eugenics when Nietzsche meant acultural - ie. before the fall (in Christian thought that corresponds to mass use of witchcraft programming - corresponding to today's MK Ultra programme), and logic is certainly not more powerful than deep-seated emotion (outside of science).

Footnote 2. Be honest. Did the use of percentages (that were by the way based purely upon my own perception) sway your opinion or feeling of trust about this article? Newspapers do this ALL THE TIME, and they are often later exposed as printing lies!

Footnote 3. This book provides a very detailed explanation of all facets of the MK Program, and is the go-to book for any serious reader on the subject. But now Fiona Barnet's 'Eye's Wide Open' is also available, also with a rather comprehensive coverage of the subject and a much easier reader experience. Both books are available online free of charge.

http://whale.to/b/springmeier_formula.html
https://fionabarnett.org/2019/10/07/revised-edition-of-eyes-wide-open-by-fiona-barnett/

Footnote 4. For an explanation of 'social proof' see Robert Cialdini's Influence and for repetition see The Illuminati Formula


© 2019 britscienceteacher


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 19, 2019
Last Updated on November 19, 2019