Brees Media is a Lighthouse Shining Brightly Above The Waves

Brees Media is a Lighthouse Shining Brightly Above The Waves

A Chapter by britscienceteacher
"

An open letter to James English to address progress on the (MK Ultra/witchcraft) abuse epidemic

"
Brees Media is a Lighthouse Shining Brightly Above The Waves


Dear @jamesenglish0,

I really enjoyed watching your interview with Anna Brees, and I know that you do a lot of good work (I see that you've recently documented homelessness in Glasgow), but there is one point I wasn't satisfied with in the interview. When you asked why Anna is tackling abuse. You described it as 'endless'. I don't believe it is. Anna has some incredibly dynamic students. Many have websites and blogs, some get asked to attend the book launches of other victims, give lecturers to university students, attend large demonstrations & have a formidable reach on platforms such as Twitter. The only problem we have as a community, is how to organise & communicate all this information (which I'm aware of from private communication) to a mass audience. In reality this problem distills down to three problems; positivity (based on facts & metrics), persecution & direction.


Positivity:
Speaking Freely Means Having a Suitable Support Network in Place

Often when I read the amazing writing of @Tiff_FitzHenry I catch a great wave of energy from her. She's so positive, inspiring and clear about what she wants to do, and what's happening. She is also obviously running the same risks as Jill Dando did (as Anna is too) but she communicates openly about MK Ultra because she has a massive Hollywood backing (in terms of actors and actresses) and the public backing of the very high-profile Roseanne Barr (who has also come out about MK Ultra). This allows her to speak directly about such matters. Although Anna is a qualified psychotherapist (in addition to being a qualified & highly experienced journalist & has a background in anthropology - the study of culture-civilisation) she, quite wisely (in my opinion) declined to address your invitation to discuss human (MK Ultra-Witchcraft) SRA 'programming' - which the Epstein story will go down in history as publicly exposing. Admittedly,it's really tough to find 'experts' who will discuss this topic as the intelligence services come down very hard upon them (notable, reseachable examples include the psychotherapist Valerie Wolff and Dr Hammond,who famously gave a speech describing the 'army of Manchurian Candidates' currently being prepared). Assuming 'The Iron Curtain' of censorship fails to fall, I'm certain that little by little, this will be addressed our side of the Atlantic, and in the meantime @Tiff_FitzHenry,is the perfect name to drop.


Persecution:
Bond is Fiction -
He's not After Middle Aged Perverts in Jumpsuits - He Protects Them!

When we consider persecution of abuse victims (which overlaps almost 100% with counterintelligence - that's right intel spend most of their time protecting the Epstein network), it's easy to understand why people need to be careful, and why 'Me Too' resulted in awareness of an abuse epidemic,but not much more than that. Germaine Greer worried about Me Too creating an epidemic of 'career rapees' (it did). That's women who have been employment blacklisted  by the intelligence services for wanting justice and being vocal.

https://www.indy100.com/article/germaine-greer-metoo-failing-to-protect-women-career-rapees-8266456

@FionaBarnettEy1 says the same in her book 'Eyes Wide Open', 
"I serve a life sentence for crimes committed against me, with the full knowledge and blessing of the Australian government. I am constantly harassed by police, paid agitators, agent academics and journalists, DID sleeper cells, perpetrator relatives, sold-out victims, fake advocates, professional social media trolls, police SOIs (special intelligence operatives), and retired intelligence community thugs hired to do the dirty work of VIPs who dare  not  overtly  attack  me  for  fear  of  attracting  media  attention". Full Text Here:
https://fionabarnettblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/2nd-ed.-eyes-wide-open-book-7th-october-2019.pdf
 

Direction:
Counterintelligence Aims to Co-opt, Keep Victims in a State of Turmoil and Prevent Organisation

The more outspoken victims are, and the more they get through to the public, the harder counterintelligence comes down on them. This is especially true for people exposing issues like SRA and 'Child Protection' - the full exposure that joins up all the dots of deep state's military management. As a result, starting out, many writers, activists and vocal victims feel isolated and ineffective. Counterintelligence works to surround them with on-message actors and actresses to normalise abuse, and to try to progressively co-opt them into 'the network'. Fiona Barnet does not use the word "survivor", but "victim", just as Cisco Wheeler does in 'The Illuminati Formula' because intel never stops attacking and trying to coopt victims. Kathleen Sullivan also mentions this in her book 'Unshackled', this includes the use of rape as retraumatization (she tells of being raped by CIA men in a US airport - @caitoz also tells of repeated rapes). This is what activists are up against, and that's why The Brees Project is so successful. Once we have that organisation, the mobilisation of victims will be massive. Anna may feel like she's drowning when she looks at her private messages, but for the rest of us Brees Media is like a lighthouse shining brightly above the waves.


© 2019 britscienceteacher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on November 6, 2019
Last Updated on November 6, 2019
Tags: Rape, Intelligence Services, Counterintelligence, Social Progress, Militarization, Justice