the way he makes me feel

the way he makes me feel

A Poem by -!katie!-
"

not really a poem, but it's not a story. It's about somebody beyond special <3

"
It's the way my heart starts beating faster when I hear his name, and how when he looks at me I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth. And when he smiles at me, I feel so privileged to be the one who made him happy. It's the way, when he hugs me I feel completely right, safe, like he's holding my whole world and keeping it safe.And how, when he says my name, I can't keep from smiling. It's the way my skin tingles at his touch, and how when we kiss, nothing else matters. Everything I've ever known is right there, in that moment.
It's the way he makes me feel that made me  [ fall in love ]  <3

© 2008 -!katie!-


Author's Note

-!katie!-
i know it's cheesy, but you won't find me being cheesy too often. So, enjoy it while you can ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i dont think its too cheesy. everybody wants to write about these things, how they feel. they want to write it to get it out. this was good and i like how u used the underline and bold and italics.

Posted 16 Years Ago


short and sweet, beautiful poem, flowed nicely and I felt your love shine through. great read :))

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2008

Author

-!katie!-
-!katie!-

pa



About
I'm katie, and that's basically all I am and will be. I am completely myself. I'm opinionated and different and I won't change that for anybody. My past isn't amazing, but hey, everybody has it better.. more..

Writing
We're Over We're Over

A Poem by -!katie!-