Romantic

Romantic

A Poem by bubblepup13
"

Can't remember how long ago i wrote this, but the idea was to describe an emotion

"

I feel romantic.
Not romantic like someone who is all ready planning the wedding and their children’s names after only one date.
Not romantic like someone right after a Las Vegas wedding with the minister dressed up like Elvis.
Just high-school romantic.
Romantic like the way you feel after that first, cherry lip balm scented kiss with the guy you’ve had a crush on for a year.

© 2008 bubblepup13


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Romance is perspective, entirely. I don't see why marriage would have anything to do with romance, seeing as it's simply a way for us to ensure the security of ourselves by ensuring that of another.

And high-school romance... well, that's a vast spectrum. I couldn't tell you how many times I got the shivers of warmth from one day and have it turn into a searing venom the next.

Romance will kill you. Romance will save you.
Paradox, paradox, paradox.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 24, 2008

Author

bubblepup13
bubblepup13

Phoenix, AZ



About
fine, i got one. you guys happy now? anyway... yeah. I am not an author, a writer, or any of the like. I do not consider myself as such. but i do write some when i feel inspired or emotional. i usual.. more..

Writing